𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮- 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

•

"Si-Yeon, think about this!" I snapped, darting to the side after Si-Yeon as she moved to dodge around me.

"I am thinking about this and I have logically reached a conclusion," she replied firmly, changing direction at the last second and moving around me, continuing her fight to get to my bedroom door.

"Are you two going to help?" I demanded, looking over my shoulder at Se-Hun and Ash who had backed themselves into my bedroom wall.

"No, thanks," Ash mumbled.

"I'm good right over here," Se-Hun added on quietly, pointing to the spot he was in.

"This has nothing to do with you, this is Mamushi business," Si-Yeon argued, "if I want to fight my way out of your base to go back to my land to save my friend, it's my choice!"

"You'll be dead before you reach the second floor," I argued back, spreading my arms out as I went towards her again. "You have to be alive if you want to save her."

"I will be alive," She glared at me fiercely but I could see how uncertain she felt, "because I have a reason to be this time. Bliss risked everything to help me, I owe her the same."

"Okay," I stilled as she jumped up onto my bed, "okay, I get it. You think your friend is in danger, you want to leave. Okay, let us help you." I was starting to feel slightly desperate if only for the fact I didn't want Ram to kill us after she got herself killed.

She glared down at me, "I can help myself."

"Not here you can't," I pushed, "I can help you. I'll get you out of here by the end of the week just get down before you hurt yourself and let's talk this through."

She seemed to debate it for a second but then, she chose to do what she did best.

"For God's sa— Yah!" I rushed forward, grabbing her before she could touch down on the floor again, my arms wrapping around her waist and holding her firmly against me. "You're really somethi— stop elbowing me!"