𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮- 𝙊𝙣𝙚

•

I looked at Ash, tied up to the bottom of Ji-Hoon's bed post, a dirty rag stuffed into his mouth and an unimpressed look on his face. He looked back at me.

Ji-Hoon looked at me too, waiting for me to do something and Rrang was looking at Ji-Hoon, his tail swaying left and right, hitting Ash's leg.

"I feel like..." I began, letting out a huff before scratching the back of my neck, "I feel like we didn't think this through before we did it."

"Oh, I fully agree," Ji-Hoon nodded quickly, "but the point is, we pulled it off anyway."

I rolled my eyes, standing up off the chair I'd been sitting in, "We can't call Achilles."

"That's a given," Ji-Hoon snorted, "Shadow would be with him. They'd probably kill him and figure out why we brought him here later."

"Even if he answers our questions, it doesn't mean anything if we can't get more people to back us," I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest, my nails tapping away at my skin.

"Have you had the chance to talk to Maria?"

"Don't say her name in front of me," I snapped, wrinkling my nose in distaste, "I was right about her from the first day I met her. Echo was just too kind to see it."

"Kind?" Ji-Hoon cringed, "Are we talking about the same woman? She seemed a little..." he shrugged, trailing off.

"I think the word you're looking for it vicious," Ash mused, mockingly nodding along.

"Neither of you know what you're talk—" I cut myself off, whipping around to face Ash, "how did you get that gag out of your mouth?"

"I have a tongue, Princess," he quipped, rolling his eyes, "I know how to use it."

I pulled a disgusted face, turning to Ji-Hoon, "We should have taken Butcher."

"If you would have taken Butcher, you'd be divided into twelve parts by now, Princess," Ash grinned, his smile wolfish.