𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮- 𝙏𝙬𝙤

•

"Okay so, it's straight down the stairs until the first floor," Se-Hun explained carefully, tracing his finger down a roughly sketched map he'd drawn. "The only things you'll find on the other floors are offices, bedrooms and bathrooms."

"Weapons storage?" I asked quietly, looking closer at the map before tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Basement," Se-Hun sighed, "don't do it. Flare will be there, he always is."

"I didn't see weapons the last time I was down there," I frowned, thinking back to the few hours I'd spent in Flare's garage.

"They aren't on display," Se-Hun shrugged, "there's a door in the ground under this one motorcycle no one has used in years. Ares keeps guns, bombs, knives... anything you can think of really down there."

"But Flare wouldn't ever let me just walk in and take what I needed," I huffed, shaking my head, "okay, back to something more possible. Exits?"

"Okay," Se-Hun nodded, shifting some paper to start loosely drawing the first floor, "the stairs lead into a hallway which goes into the living room. From there, going left takes you to the kitchen and down to the garage. Going right takes you to the prison and out of the base."

"Cool, definitely going to have to practise my lefts and rights before I go then," I tried to joke, shooting him a small smile.

Se-Hun smiled weakly along with me before letting out a quiet sigh, "Ash will help you get out into the courtyard undetected from the entrance. He'll have a car waiting for you from there."

He made it sound so simple but neither of us needed to say it to know that a hundred things could go wrong at any time.

"What about people in the base?" I asked after a minute, looking away from the map.

"Flare will be in the basement," Se-Hun mumbled, "Dawn will be with him. Butcher and Matteo will be with Ares."

"Okay, so the big deals are out," I nodded, "what about your other Soldiers and Associates?"