𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

•

🇹​🇷​🇮​🇬​🇬​🇪​🇷​ 🇼​🇦​🇷​🇳​🇮​🇳​🇬​: 🇻​🇮​🇴​🇱​🇪​🇳​🇨​🇪

"I hope you know this is the first and last time I am going on a job with you!" I yelled over my shoulder, racing ahead of Shadow as he tried to keep up.

The EXO Soldiers were gaining on us, knowing their way through the docks far better than we did and by the time we'd found our way out into the streets, they'd had the chance to arm themselves and call for back up.

"Shut up and figure out a way to distract them!"

"Oh! Now, he wants to listen to me!" I dodged to the side swiftly, skidding a little as gravel slid under my shoes. "Too little, too fucking late! Run, fuck's sake!"

I was sure I'd get into shit with him later for my disrespect but right now, I was more focused on being alive enough to get punished.

"Where the fuck are the Soldiers?!" Shadow demanded, managing to stay upright as he turned the corner with me.

"Right now?" I huffed, speeding up again as my lungs burned, "Probably at home!"

"They had orders to stay!"

"And so did you!" I shrieked, stopping abruptly as a car drove across the road in front of me before starting to run again. "Sit and stay! You don't remember that?! I guess it's a day for everyone to forget their orders!"

"Get fucked!"

"As long as it's not by you!" I shot back, skidding again onto the Han bridge, darting across it as fast as I could. We only needed to get halfway and then it would be Mamushi land.

A gunshot sounded and I ducked instinctively, dropping to the ground, my hands scrapping against the rough stone.

"No!" A sharp voice shouted, "I said no shots!"