Lady Luck (Chapter 14)

Hyera

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm.
The tiredness and soreness overwhelms my body as I force my eyes to open and I'm immediately met with a shitty headache that's making my ears ring non-stop.

"Ah...fuck."

I look at the bright screen and see that it's barely noon, thankfully I don't have anything urgent in my schedule today so I'm spared from the shitty rushes shenanigans you see at dramas whenever a working woman wakes up late from a party or a hook up.

Thoughts and memories comes rushing in and I'm now past the confusion of where I am. I remember at one point that I got fucked everywhere in this room last night and I honestly don't know how to feel about that.

Not to mention I don't even know the name of the asshole who messed me up, my mouth was too busy screaming and eating his dick to ask.

I rustle to the side of the mattress and something crumples, I look to see a piece of paper with a carefully written message that says

"Had fun last night, I hope to see you again soon.
–Vinn. I remember I never told you my name, think of me whenever you please yourself."

Fucking pervert!!

I'm now laying on my bed after I decided to call in sick.
It's not long before my phone rings again and I'm relieved to see Valerie's name flash on the screen.

"Hello?" I quietly say, the hangover still hasn't passed and I fucking smell like alcohol and cigar.
I can't wait to wash this heavy smell off of me and take a long ass nap.

"Hyera! Where are you?! You suddenly disappeared last night, what the fuck happened?!" Val's high pitched voice shoots through my ear drums and my head immediately rings, I forgot to turn down the damn volume.

"Stop shouting, I'm in my bedroom."
I reply, and she takes a long ass sigh, making sure it's loud enough for me to hear through the phone.

"I'm sorry I made you worry.."

"I'll come there then, then tell me your excuse cause I was dead ass waiting for 24 hours to claim you as a missing person."
I could sense val wasn't joking this time, I felt terrible for ditching her, but again, I was in a crazy state last night.

"I don't think I have the strength to meet anyone right now. I know I at least owe you a face-to-face explanation but my whole body freaking hurts. Can I just tell you through the phone? I promise I'll make it up to you next time."

"You're lucky I love you."

Val's patience was always unreal, you could break her expensive vase and tell her it was an accident and she'd forgive you.
I swear,  we need more people like her in this world, not people like me who's narcissistic and alway hot tempered.

We spent an hour on the phone talking. I explained everything that happened last night including 'Vinn', and I'm glad it's impossible for her to slap me through the phone cause I swear I could feel her fuming and cursing me in her head.

Author's note:
Hi lovelies ~<3 I know this chapter is SOOO short, but I promise it'll get better in the next one. I'm just going through this writer's block phase so my head is dry out of creativity but I'll keep trying my best!