Lady Luck (Chapter 13)

Contains Intense Smut

Hyera

God, I hope this is part of your plan, or have you given me over to the devil already?

My back arches when I feel his tongue sliding inside me while his grip on the back of my thighs tightens to push it more upwards.

The man who I don't even know the name of is now eating me out and I'm secretly shamelessly enjoying it.

"More..." As soon as those words left my lips, I Immediately regretted it. He suddenly stopped and grinned at me, placing his mouth not to where I want it to be.

He bites my inner thigh;once again leaving a mark, but not hard enough to make me bleed. I swear I could feel a fang or something.

The feeling of edginess now overwhelms me, it's like an itch that drives me insane. I whine and attempt to push his head back to my needy core but I could barely budge him.

His eyes locked unto mine and I could feel the command it gave, he wanted me to beg.

I hesitate at first but my needs betray my mind's instinct "Please.." A satisfied smirk tugs on his lips and I can't believe I'm feeling relieved to see his head lowering back down to lick and tease my pussy.

My head falls back to the mattress once I felt him working inside me. All my senses are on edge right now, it makes me savour and enjoy every rapture that's happening in my body.

"A-ah!" I moan at the sudden feeling of his finger sliding inside me. The juices makes it more easier to move back and forth as his tongue moves to play with my clit.

At this point on, I was willing to lose it.

"A-aahng~! Y-yes, more..!"

Half an hour later, I'm on all fours, head buried to the mattress as he pounds me from behind.

"Ngh- fuck..!" He groans

One thing I noticed despite my mind fogging off is that he doesn't moan but instead cusses from time to time.

My ass slapping against him now fills the quiet room, the wetness getting visible to the ear as his pace fastens.

I'm slightly pulled back from cloud nine once I hear some chattering outside the door. I contemplate whether I know the worried voice until I realize, it's Valerie's.

The man behind me pulls back my attention when he suddenly asks "they're looking for you, it's up to you if you want to make yourself known, I wouldn't mind an audience."

I shake my head in response and he chuckles, the voices outside now faints away as he becomes more harsh with his pace. He grips my hips to move me closer, I could feel his dick digging into me as I meet his movements.

The only thing that fills my senses right now is my whimpers, his low grunts and cusses. My body was surely supposed to be tired yet oddly enough we kept going for how many hours.