Lady Luck (Chapter 3)

Contains smut

Hyera

I see that familiar smirk as he reacts to my words. Hitting me with that voice of his, low and full of desire.
"In that case, I'd say I'm exactly where I need to be," he moves closer, pressing our bodies together and caresses my cheek "You're absolutely stunning," and before I knew it, he's already captured my lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

I settle my drink on the counter cause I sure as hell am not gonna spill any on me tonight.

It's not long before soft moans and heavy panting surrounds our space as I wrap my arms around his neck. Pulling back and I'm met with his dark gaze, devoured by desire"Are you sure you wanna fuck me here, infront of everyone?"

"I don't care if anyone's watching, love. I want you here and now."

fuck fuck fuck!

I could just jump on him right now and fuck him till we're both whimpering and begging for a continues release. But I won't do that, I know better than to let strangers have a free view.

He takes my hand and leads me to a private room in the casino, his fingers laced with mine.

Once inside, he pushes me against the wall, crashing his lips onto mine again while his hands roamed over my body, I could feel his fingers sink perfectly into my curves as he gripped my waist and pushed my hips towards him.

He breaks the kiss, his breathing heavy and I swear I felt myself twitch when he whispered in my ear "You're positively driving me wild. I can't wait to have you...all to myself."
His hands moves down to cup my ass and I whimper.

I wrap my legs around him as he lifts me up, my hand gripping his shoulder while his tongue danced with mine, I lick his lower lip after biting it and kisses him again.

Cain moans softly, his grip on my hips tightens as he presses me harder against the wall. The kiss grows even more intense as my tongue battles with his, both of us lost in the heat of the moment.

He breaks the kiss once again, his lips trailing down my neck as he nips and bites at my skin. "God, I can't get enough of you" he whispers, his other hand moves to grasp my ass tightly.

He carries me over to a nearby couch, laying me down and hovering over me and I'm seconds away from begging him to fuck me already.

He removes my dress, revealing me bare and exposed to him and him only. He takes in the sight before I could sense his hungered gaze and his own clothes quickly discarded.

He presses onto me more and I flinch at the feeling of the growing member poking my stomach.