Lady Luck (chapter 1)

Hyera

-Las Vegas, casino-

I enter the room wearing a black long backless dress that matched my figure perfectly and has a slit that exposed my legs, holding a glass of champagne.

Looking around, I eventually found myself drawn to a broad shoulder in a red suit, I could tell he was tall despite sitting, and the two men behind him assured me he was rich enough to be in this place.

I decided to approach, now sitting beside him. I turn my head and shoot him with a "Hi" in my soft voice and doe eyes like I always do.

He merely gave me a glance and a dry nod before turning back to his cards.

what the fuck? Well this is a first. But that won't stop me, I had to get some release tonight and I have enough class to not even consider getting it from a nobody.

I started arranging my chips and tried to start a conversation "winning already?" He smirked and finally looked over to me as he took a sip from his drink. "I'm always winning, love. Lady luck just never seems to leave my side." his deep and confident voice shook a part of me but I managed to shrug it off as I catch his purple eyes flicker with interest.
"What brings you to the casino tonight?"

"Nothing serious, just looking for some fun. Oh! I'm Hyera by the way" I hit him again with a smile.

"Ah..well then I can guarantee that you'll have a good time with me," He responds.

at least he knows I'm eyeing him.

But before I could ask, he spoke again "Would you like another drink?" He offers, gesturing to his own glass.

"If it's free, sure" I chuckled and signaled for the dealer on the other table "I'll play over there, good luck Mister..?"

"Cain" he says, gracing me with another one of his smiles before giving me a nod as I leave to play at the other table. "Good luck to you too, my dear." He adds before turning back to his own game.

I can't help but feel a sense of curiosity towards him. His confident demeanor, coupled with his alluring purple eyes. God...

I  can't help but think how his pretty face would look like in between my legs.