Lady Luck (Chapter 4)

Contains intense smut

Cain Salvador

I follow her gaze and a smirk found its way on my lips when I notice her eyes flicker down to my growing erection. "I can't help it, love. You're absolutely driving me wild."

I tease myself by palming my hard-on through my pants, biting my lip as I tilt my head back for a moment to give her a show, and only return to look at her when I finally hear her needy whine.

I lean down to kiss her once more, hungrily exploring her lips as I grind against her – the growing pressure between us increasing with each passing moment.

She's completely naked under me and I know she could feel every part of me throbbing.

My eyes widen when her hand travels down and starts pressing on my erection. I could feel it twitch and I know she did too.

"Ah..fuck..!" I groan in between kisses and break the kiss, looking down at her with desire-fueled eyes.

"You have no idea how much I want you." I say, my hand moving down to massage her own slick folds.

"I barely touched you and you're already dripping, " I grin at her obviousness trying to hide her flushed face.

I know what I want, and It's to see her teary and begging. So I lean down to whisper in her ear while my fingers worked on her pussy

"I'm going to make you feel so good, my dear." It wasn't just words, It was a promise, and I'm someone who values promises.

"..fuck me Cain.." With that simple plead, I pull my fingers out of her – a shlick sounds from how wet she is – and replaces it with my dick.

With one swift movement, I enter her.
Her throbbing walls wrapping around my dick and the scream she failed to stop should be enough to make me come but I managed to restrain myself.

I start to move, pace increasing with each passing moment as I drive us closer to the edge of ecstasy.

The sound of her moans and my groans fills the room, drowning out all other noises as we both lose ourselves.

"A-aah! c-cain... nhgh" I fuck her harder, seeking more of those cries until I bleed from how fucking hard her nails are digging into my back.

I grunt with each thrust, my own pleasure building as I move within her.

I tease her breast, lightly pinching and tweaking her nipples until they're fully erect.

I can feel her clenching around me as her moans grew louder and more frantic, the sensation driving me even closer to the edge.

With a final thrust, I send us over the edge, waves of ecstasy washing over as she cries out in pleasure.

I lean onto her, us panting and sweating as she bask in the afterglow of the intense love making.

After a few moments, I sit up, a satisfied smirk on my face as I run a hand through my hair.
"That was absolutely incredible, my dear. I have a feeling that Lady Luck is going to be sticking around a while longer.. "