road trip

where y/n and the triplets take a trip from boston, massachusetts to seaside heights, new jersey!

"is everyone set and ready?!" nick exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention.

matt responded, "sir, yes sir!" before hopping into the driver's seat.

y/n and chris climbed into the back and chris already felt uncomfortable.

"how does nick genuinely like sitting back here? it's so weird," he commented, trying to get situated.

y/n giggled, "babe, it's because you're not used to sitting back here."

"thank you, y/n. at least you're not a dumbass," nick jokingly said, turning in his seat to give chris a look.

matt announced, "no fighting, okay?! i'm sure nobody wants another boston tea party in here!"

"okay, mr grumpy pants," chris joked, hitting the back of matt's head.

"bitch!" matt shouted, reaching back to hit chris' knee.

y/n laughed at matt, "look at u being hypocritical!"

"oh shut up!" he giggled, smirking.

"let's get a move on, baby!" chris exclaimed.

the group had finally arrived at their destination after a long and excruciating road trip, seaside heights, new jersey.

"jesus fuck, i hated that drive!" chris shouted, quickly hopping out of the van and stretching his arms out.

y/n chuckled at her boyfriend, also hopping out.

nick asked, "who's idea was it to drive all the way to fuckin' new jersey?"

"mine," matt replied as he walked over to the trunk.

y/n said, "the drive wasn't all that bad, guys. quit complaining."

"thank you, y/n. see? this is why i like you, you're always taking my side," matt said.

"not always," she smirked at him.

chris grabbed his suitcase, everyone else following suit.

everyone then headed into the air bnb, looking around.

nick exclaimed, "there's only two rooms?!"

"hey, it could be worse. let's make the most of this trip!" chris said with a wide smile.

"what chris said! let's set our shit down and go explore," y/n said, bringing her suitcase into the room her and chris would be sharing.

matt whined, "but i'm tired!"

"who gives a fuck? i also wanna explore," nick said, lightly shoving matt's shoulder.

"annoying ass," matt muttered before heading into the other room.

"says you!" nick exclaimed.

y/n chuckled at their small banter as she sat on the bed.

"you alright, baby?" chris asked, taking a seat next to her.

"i'm fine!" she smiled.

"great, 'cause i'm excited for this week," he grinned.

she smiled back, "so am i."