hoodie

chrissy❤️
baby, did u take my hoodie?

y/n
no, what hoodie?

chrissy❤️
the green pythia one with the white stars

y/n
haven't seen it, want me to come over and help u look?

chrissy❤️
yes pls that'll be helpful

y/n
i'll be there soon

as soon as you stuffed the phone into your pants pocket, you chuckled as you were wearing said hoodie that chris was looking for.

you slipped on your white vans before heading out to your car and making your way to the sturniolo household.

you parked your car on the street before climbing out of it and heading up to the front door.

you walked inside, seeing matt and nick stood in the kitchen.

"oh my fuck, you had chris' hoodie the whole time?!" nick exclaimed, his eyes widening.

you smiled, "yeah, i did. what about it?"

"he's been looking for that shit all day," matt pointed out.

you replied, "i know, i literally offered to come help him look for it."

"ba-," chris started and once he saw you, his jaw dropped. he continued, "you had it the whole time?"

"yeah, what about it?" you jokingly retorted.

"y/n, give it back! i was planning on wearing it today!" he whined, giving you puppy dog eyes.

you teasingly stuck your tongue out, not giving into his innocence.

"c'mon, give it back!" he said, walking closer to you.

"nope, i'm wearing it right now. you can have it back later," you jokingly shook your head.

he huffed before turning away from you and dramatically walking away.

"chrissy, you're so dramatic!" you shouted as you followed after him and to his room.

he mumbled with a pout, "you took my favorite hoodie."

"here," you said as you began taking it off, "i'll just take another hoodie."

you threw the hoodie at chris, having it hit him in the face.

he let out a chuckle before slipping it on over his body.

you found a plain black hoodie and slipped it on over your body, allowing the warmth of it to engulf you.

"better," he commented before walking over to you and planting a quick kiss on your lips.

"oh, shut up," you chuckled.

he smirked, "you love me."

"i do," you replied with a smile.