stressed

requested by fallinqinlve

as you and chris were chilling in your room, you writing an essay for one of your classes and chris just lying on your bed on his phone, you shouted, "fuck!" before dropping your pencil on your desk and placing your head in your hands.

"whoa baby, are you okay?" your boyfriend asked, sitting up in your bed at your sudden outburst.

you muttered a small 'no' as you felt tears pool in your eyes.

chris then stood from your bed and turned your desk chair to face him as he crouched in front of you, gently pulling your hands from your face.

"talk to me, y/n," he said softly.

you responded, "i'm just so stressed, chris. this essay is going to take me fucking forever to complete and it's due next week."

"take a break, love. you deserve it. don't overwork yourself, it's not good for you," he said, placing his hand on your thigh in a comforting manner.

you then said, "that's the thing! i can't take a break. i have to get this done, this is basically the only thing that will get me to pass my class."

"just take a break for a couple days, you need to, baby. i hate seeing you stressed over something like this," he said before pulling you into a hug.

before you could say anything, you instantly burst out crying in his arms.

as chris rubbed your back, trying to calm you down, you couldn't stop thinking about how you felt bad for crying over something like this.

after a few minutes, you pulled away from your boyfriend and looked up at him with red, puffy eyes.

"i'm sorry," you mumbled.

he replied, "hey, don't be sorry. i get it, you're tired and stressed and that's okay. you just need a break from this essay, baby."

"you're right," you finally agreed, wiping your eyes with the back of your hand.

he then asked, "what do you wanna do?"

"can we just watch movies?" you suggested, still looking into his blue eyes.

"of course, you can pick," he smiled small at you.

you smiled back as the two of you then climbed into your bed, getting under your blanket.

for the rest of the day, the two of you spent your time in your bed, talking, cuddling and rewatching your favorite movies.