hate

requested by madifilipowicz

as you sat on the couch in the living room of the triplet's house, you were scrolling through the comment of their most recent youtube video that you were in, seeing tons of hate comments.

ur a whore

stay away from them pls and thx xx

Not pretty

get the Fuck off my man

why is chris even with her? he deserves someone better.

after getting fed up with all the comments, you threw your phone down onto the couch, running off to the bathroom before the triplet's could see you break down.

chris watched you with a worried expression before wondering, "what the hell was that about?"

"i don't know, go check on her!" nick rushed, pushing his youngest brother up off the couch.

once chris got to the bathroom, he knocked on the door and called out your
name, "y/n?"

"go away," you replied with a shaky voice.

a frown formed on chris' lips before saying, "baby, what happened? let me in and talk to me."

"nothing happened, chris," you muttered.

"y/n, you're crying. i'm worried about you, okay? just please, come on out so we can talk."

you finally obliged, opening the bathroom door to be met with chris' worried expression.

he frowned at your appearance; red, puffy eyes with mascara running down your cheeks.

"baby," chris frowned as he wiped away your tears with the pads of his thumbs.

you mumbled, "it's about your most recent video."

"what about it?" he wondered.

"people are putting hate comments under it," you said quietly, but chris heard it perfectly.

he mumbled, "fuck. do you want me to say something about it?"

"no," you quickly objected.

without saying anything, he wrapped you into a hug, rubbing your back up and down in a comforting manner.

"what's going on?" matt asked, nick trailing behind him.

chris turned to his brothers as he still held you before replying, "y/n was getting hate comments under our recent video."

"what the fuck? i'll beat everyones ass," nick threatened.

"guys, it's okay," you muttered as you pulled away from chris.

"no it's not, baby. you don't deserve the hate, you didn't do anything wrong," your boyfriend reassured.

you let out a small sigh before running a hand through your hair.

nick said, "i'm fucking posting something on my story."

"same," matt agreed, the two brothers pulling their phones out of their pockets.

chris did the same and they each posted something on their personal accounts and their group account.

guys, please stop hating on y/n. she doesn't deserve it and she did absolutely nothing wrong. she's the sweetest person ever. also, please respect chris and y/n's relationship. thank you <3

as soon as you saw their stories, you looked up at the three boys with a small smile.

"thank you guys," you said.

"you're welcome, baby. we love you so fucking much," chris said with a grin, wrapping you into a hug.

matt and nick joined the hug and y/n replied, "i love you guys so much more."