horror movie

requested by beachszn

"fuck, do we really have to watch this?" you questioned, looking up at chris.

he replied, "yes, baby. yes we do. you have to get over your fear of horror movies."

"plus, they're not even real," nick commented.

you rolled your eyes before throwing a piece of popcorn at the oldest, "shut the fuck up."

"y/n, c'mon. it's a good movie too!" matt exclaimed, trying to convince you to watch midsommar.

"it's just a little disturbing, baby. please?" chris begged while holding your hands.

you huffed, "fine, if i have any nightmares, it's your fucking fault."

matt then clicked play on the movie, and you four got comfortable.

one of the most disturbing scenes had just came on which made you grimace and cuddle more into chris' side as you pulled the blanket up more on your body.

"what the fuck," you mumbled as you felt your stomach turn.

chris just held your hand, rubbing circles on the back of it as he tried to calm your nerves.

"it's just a movie, baby. it's okay," he whispered.

"i don't like it," you whispered back as you looked up at your boyfriend, trying to distract yourself from the movie.

he looked down at you and said, "it's almost over. we'll watch whatever you want after, okay?"

you just nodded before looking back at the tv.

once the movie had ended, your eyes grew wide before you said, "never fucking make me watch shit like that again."

"it wasn't even that bad," matt commented.

you replied, "easy for you to fucking say, you've seen it before!"

"alright well, have fun with your nightmares!" nick exclaimed before standing up and heading up to his room.

matt did the same, just leaving you and chris in the living room.

you let a pout take over your lips before you looked up at chris, seeing him already looking down at you.

"they're assholes, ignore them," he said with a huff.

"no shit," you retorted in a mumble.

he then suggested, "let's go upstairs and watch a disney movie."

"that sounds way better than whatever the fuck we just watched," you replied before standing up.

he did the same and the two of you went up to his room.

once you both got situated in his bed, he said, "i'm sorry we put you through that."

"it's okay. just, never again," you said with a shake of your head.

chris just smiled before turning on [your fav disney movie] and pulling your body closer to his as you two snuggled in each other's embrace.