Chapter Thirteen, Part Six: Fair Reunion?

"Yawn," John lifted himself, stretching his arms in a v shape as he did he glanced to the right side of him to see Seraphina still soundly sleeping next to him, He smiled before pulling the blankets off of him. John quickly got dressed and then went for a quick run to the nearest store to get items for breakfast. Once he was home, he began making pancakes, eggs, and sausage.

while he was cooking he heard somebody coming down the stairs, The raven glanced around his shoulder to see his former rival/friend Arlo "Morning Asslo..," The raven greeted as he walked toward the coffee machine "You can cook..?," Arlo replied, placing some coffee grounds into the machine "Yup," He responded "I've known since Sera had gotten suspended..," He spoke."Really?," Arlo turned toward John as he leaned against the kitchen counter as he waited for his coffee, The raven nodded his head."Yeah...,Hey I uh heard there was a fair in town today," John spoke, Catching the blonde's attention "A fair?," Arlo replied as he walked over toward the plate cabinet as he grabbed plates for John "Yeah I guessed the others wouldn't want to go to the beach every single day," John said as he placed a golden brown pancake onto the plate Arlo gave him "It's really nice to actually talk to you like friends..," John muttered just enough for only Arlo to hear "Thanks," Arlo smiled before a small ding came from behind the blonde meaning his coffee was done "I'm glad you think of me as a friend," Arlo whispered enough for John to hear "Good morning you two," A female voice spoke up, revealing Remi, Elaine,  and a sleepy Seraphina as they placed themselves onto the stools "Morning," John responded as he placed two plates of food and forks on the counter in front of the three girls "Enjoy," as they began eating "Ooo who's cooking??," Isen said poking his head out with Blyke walking out behind him."Just eat idiot," Blyke said as Arlo placed a plate in front of them.

"The Fair?," Sera questioned, as she grabbed the dishes then placing them into the sink with the rest of the dishes John was washing "Thanks Angel," John smiled before responding to her first comment "I thought the others wouldn't wanna go always to the beach everyday," He said "Plus I know an angel who would go with her terrible," The Raven added as Sera looked down flustered from what he said "You jerk," She muttered, Still looking down as she punches him in the shoulder before looking back up "Oww!!," John quickly replied as he began rubbing it "I felt that!, you used your ability!," he whined "I would never," She smiled, crossing her arms in a cheeky manner before out of nowhere, John swiftly pushed her up against the nearest wall before both her and his face were up against each other, Feeling his hot breath up against her as his built body almost up against hers.. exactly like what had happened last night, They both tensed up before John placed his hand around her waist, Sera placed her hand onto John's hand that was around her waist before slowly gripping it "John we can't..," Sera muttered, looking toward the living room where the others were, John looked towards the area before backing away from her."John wait..," Sera said as John's back was turned from her, He glanced back at her with a broken expression "No your right... We shouldn't do this here," He responded before turning back and going toward the others.

"We're here!!," The electro queen cheered as her and her other friends arrived at the brightly decorated fair "This is gonna be a blast," Isen said, as he held Remi's and Blyke's hands acting like a kid as he swung them in the air. The group walked toward the map as Arlo and Seraphina bought the tickets. "They have a carousel!," Elaine pointed to the image, now excited to go on it. "Space cluster.. Blyke you've got to go with me," Isen spoke, Having his hand out for a fist bump "I will bro!," Blyke responded as accepted the toast bump from the hunter before the two began to run off "Not so fast," Arlo spoke up as everybody turned around seeing Seraphina and him back with tickets "Here are your tickets," Seraphina reached out as she handed them to the two boys, As Isen gave her a :can we go now look: before Seraphina sighed "You can go," She said, As the two cheered then running off "They are literally children trapped in older teenagers body's," John joked, as Remi, Elaine and slightly Arlo laughed.

Third Pov (But you'll hear Remi's thoughts)-
As Remi finished laughing, She noticed Seraphina and John's bodies being tensed (What's up with this those two...?) Remi thought before grabbing ahold of Seraphina and Elaine's hands "Come on we girls should stick together," Remi smiled as she walked the two other high tier women into the fair, Remi looks back to John and Arlo as they both look from Remi to each other then slowly walking into the fair grounds.

"So Seraphina what's up with you and John," Remi jumped right in as she watched Seraphina quickly turn frantic about the topic "Nothing Remi we're all good," The ace plastered a smile onto her, before looking back down at the floor "Are you sure Seraphina...?," Elaine spoke up, Seraphina sighed "It's just...John and I have been best friends months..," Seraphina explained, Both Remi and Elaine now intrigued in the convile now that I thought my feelings with John had changed a lot..," She continued."And now I think I...," She paused as she spotted a couple together, Remi smiles before responding "Like him..?," Remi asked as she nodded her head "He's different now because of the situation with those guys after him," Sera sighed "I just wish he would get it through his head that were here for him!," Sera finished, as she almost looked like she was gonna cry, Elaine placed her hand onto Seraphina's shoulder "I know what your feeling..I fell in love with Arlo but I don't even know if he notices my feelings toward him..," Elaine looked around before Remi jumped in."But hey, guys are stupid sometimes!," Remi joked, getting the Ace and the Healer to laugh.

"That was awesome!!!," Isen cheered while Blyke looked he was about to puke as he stumbled onto out of the ride."So..Many....Loops..," He groaned before taking a breath of fresh air "There you two are," A voice called to reveal the blond former king with the raven not to far behind him looking at a couple that looked their age "You guys should have been on that ride it was awesome!," Isen looked toward the pukey red head "Wasn't it Blyke!!," Isen asked toward the red head king, who was standing next to a trash can, as he nodded before placing his head into the garbage can,"So where we headed next?!," Isen excitedly asked, Arlo sighed "You fool already picked your ride it's either mine or John's turn," Both Blyke and John who were barely listening to their conversation "Gee and what are you going to pick?," Isen asked, eyeballing the Blonde "Ever heard of ring toss," Arlo smirked as Isen's face turns to horror "R-Ring toss?!!," The gold repeated as Arlo nodded his head "Ring toss: Greatest game in history," Arlo turned toward the way it was in "Come on," Arlo said as the group of boys followed with Blyke slowly behind them.

Once they made it to the ring toss game, bought their rings, They all decided who was going first, "Watch and learn," Arlo smirked throwing his ring toward the poll as it hits the ring hits the bottom of the poll then bouncing back from the poll he aimed for "and the wiseman once said *Ring toss: Greatest game in history*," Isen  joked "I bet I can make it first go!," Isen stepped up grabbing a ring before throwing it at the poll as it did the same as the former king's ring had done "THIS IS RIGGED!!," Isen whined placing his hands into his face making his voice sound louder "It's not rigged,  you just gotta add that extra power to the ring," John stepping forward, Slowly but every as he aimed for the poll John quickly activates his ability with a low glow that nobody would notice, before activating the hunter's ability he's had since he had to shoot from on top of a RV, Once John was ready and aimed he let go of the ring allowing the ring to fly straight onto the poll  as it swings around almost or about fall off before it clinks down on the poll. Both Arlo and Isen flabbergasted by what had just happened. "We have a poll!!," The ring tossed employee announced before showing John a large selection of stuffed toys to be chosen "Select any type but only one young man," The employee told him before walking away, "How in the actual fuck did you do that?!," Isen asked the raven as he scanned at the prizes "Skill that you don't and won't have sadly," John replied as Arlo shook his head left to right "That can't be right you must've cheated to win,"Arlo now getting a little suspicious about the win "Now remember my nickname wellston gave me: The Joker," John spoke, as he held onto a medium sized magenta-ish teddy bear with a star middle on it "The Joker?," Isen repeated, John nodded his head just as Arlo caught on "So you did cheat!-," before the blond could finish a hand was placed between his mouth as the ring toss employee walked back over "Have you picked your prize young man?," He asked as John nodded "Alrightly I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your day," He then walk toward the other side of the booth "You sicko," Arlo mutter while Isen behind him had a *Why didn't I think of that* look, "I'm not the sicko one here," John then pointed to somebody behind the golden and blond "He is," John finished as both men looked behind to see Blyke walk slowly toward them with a non pukey face, "I'm never going on that ride again," Blyke said, making his way toward the three males "Well we're going to go find the girls and probably get some food," Arlo replied "You up to eating Blyke?," John asked, Blyke nodded "I'm okay I think," The red head answered as Arlo began going though his phone contacts "Alright I'll call Elaine," Arlo said before Elaine had answered.