Chapter Six: Keon's Arrival.. and Hangouts??

Seraphina pov
Once John and I made it Keon's eyes make it towards John staring him up and down with a frown before Vaughn started " Keon here has called you seven here Because you were all manly apart of when John was king...," Vaughn explained,noticing John's body trembling as he lowered his head " He would like to find out some more information about it," Vaughn says "If it gets out of hand you are free to leave," He finishes while still watching John tremble "Shall we get started," Keon ask while doing evil like smile towards everyone.

Arlo pov
"Alright Arlo you're up first," Keon says while pulling out the seat for him "Start with how this happened please," Keon said while folding his arm together "Sigh," "I had made Isen research about John, Once I knew he had an ability I had wanted to see him use the ability. So I and two other people had tricked John into thinking I was his friend while heading to the turf wars area the two other people then waiting for my signal to attack John for him to then use his ability, Giving us a brutal defeat," I finish wishing I sitting here "Alright anything else that happened?," Keon asked "Nothing," I say lifting myself up "Alright," He spoke

After a while, everybody had gone through explaining how and what had happened. Then it was Seraphina's turn...

Seraphina pov
Sat down while I had Keon strongly staring at me while John looked up watching me like a hawk making sure Keon wouldn't touch me " So Seraphina it's been a while since then, You still reading UnOrdinary?, " Keon asked "Eh I've finished it, Why do you ask?,"I say glaring at him "Don't need you becoming a superhero, Anyways let's start," Keon said "So Monday, November 12th you were attacked by a group that was trying to steal your ability?," I nod hoping this wouldn't take too long I still had to check on John to make sure he was alright "Then just a few weeks ago you were attacked by another group which lead to John getting hurt," He said which made me confused, Nobody had said a word about the incident not even Headmaster Vaughn did but somehow he did "Excuse me, I'd like to ask how you know of that," I ask raising an eyebrow at him "Were not allowed to state how we know young lady," The green-haired woman spoke up "Then I won't tell you guys anything else then," I say lifting my body up and walking towards John and the others "You aren't allowed-," Keon starts to say before Vaughn stops him "Keon you told me you wouldn't act like this before we had started, Don't make me end this session or you and your assistant will be kindly asked to leave," Vaughn replies to Keon with a glare "Fine John your next," He says looking back at John.

John's pov

Taking a breath before heading towards the seat not making eye contact with Keon or the woman next to him "John instead of us asking you to explain something, Were going to ask you questions and you will have to answer truthfully," Keon says "Are you ready?," The green head woman said "Yes," I say, "Why were you suspended a few weeks ago," Keon asked "To take a break from school to get myself back together," I say as the green-headed woman nods "What happened before you were suspended," Keon asks "I had beat people up secretly with a mask which most people know as joker then the royals which led to me becoming king still beating up people, The royals created a safe house to keep the students safe while i tried taking it down. A few days later Seraphina and I fight which led to me and my suspension," I explained glancing at the others as they softly smile back "Since the last time we talked do you approve of the book UnOrdinary of its Purpose," He asks "No i don't," I say "Then why exactly do you have a paper copy of the book," He says while pulling the book out "You went snooping in his room?!," Blyke steps in just as Vaughn cuts him off "I hope you both know that after this session you both won't be allowed back here, Exactly how did you get into John's room.," Vaughn asks in a serious tone "We aren't allowed to say Vaughn, Now back to the question," He says glancing back at John "How did you get this," He asks me "It was a gift," i say with an annoyed tone in my voice while crossing my arms "By who exactly?," He asks with a furious tone "My dad," I say "How does your father have a copy of UnOrdinary?," He asked still looking me dead in the eye

"My dad created the book that's how," i say back glaring at him as his and everybody expect Seraphina, Remi, Blyke and Isen's eyes widen open. Keon looks towards the green-headed woman "He isn't lying sir," She spoke looking back at John "How hasn't-," Keon almost says before getting interrupted by Vaughn "Keon you were supposed to be asking about the attack not a bunch of other things, I am asking nicely leave my school right now.," Vaughn spoke glaring at Keon and the woman. As the green-headed woman was about to speak Keon cuts her off "Fine we've already gotten all the info we needed," Keon says while walking towards John "Just a little reminder that you're a monster, John," Keon said whispered, he activates his ability and placed his hand on my head memories flowing in a fast pace before I hear somebody yell my name.

"JOHN!," Seraphina yelled, dashing towards Keon and pushing him back on the ground as Arlo placed a barrier around Keon.

Seraphina pov

"John it's okay.," I say calming down John "Arlo could you remove your barrier," Vaughn asks with glowing eyes Arlo nods taking it down as Vaughn levitates Keon and the green-headed woman out the door "I'll take them outside, You guys worry about John," he says while all there eyes go to John and me before all of them rush towards us giving John (expect Arlo) a hug calming him down "Why the fu#K would he do that?!!" Blyke said glaring out the door "It was like he did it on purpose.," Remi said "John what did he say before he did that?," I asked while stroking his back softly, "Just a little reminder that you're a monster...," John spoke softly still tears on his face I grab John tightly "Your not a monster John," I say forming a soft smile on my face which led to John softly smiling "How about we go get Boba to clear our minds of this moment," Remi says looking up at us smiling.

AWHHH, and ew to keon

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter six of mentally trapped, Also TYSM FOR 200 READS!!