Chapter Three: Drugged Sleepover (Part 2)

-Seraphina's Pov-

As Remi Arlo John and I get ready for bed, I keep my eyes on John's phone making sure I can grab it once he falls asleep, As I glance toward John staring at Remi's door before speaking up.

"Remi..?," John says still looking at the front door in a protective way "Were you expecting anything at this time?," Remi shakes her head at John making his eyes widen "No nothing that I know of?, Why what's wrong John?," Arlo now looking towards hinting something was wrong "There are three people outside of that door," John points towards the door "Getting ready to break in at this very moment," John says lifting himself up, Remi's Arlo's and my eyes widen open "Could it be spectre?," Remi asks as she wakes up Blyke and the others "I don't think it is their abilities haven't been changed, Nor there hasn't been a damper used yet but they could have one," John walks closer towards the door slowly with Arlo behind him "Though this could just be a break-in, we can't get our hopes up," Arlo explains, as John and Arlo make it to the door but just before John could open the door it gets kicked down with an ability damper turning on right behind it.

Everybody's abilities now on, As one of the intruders aims a shock wave towards the ground making everybody fly out the windows barely injured letting Remi activated her ability as John copy's it, both shooting electricity as they fall from there finger tips, At the three Intruder from inside making each of them fall with them,as John Blyke and I are the first up as multiple more Intruder's jump from the window "Blyke ability now!!," John yells towards Blyke as he nods, shooting red lasers towards the sky, as John does the same with the copied abilities, Making the three Intruders that jumped now injured in front of everybody, Arlo places a barrier around them as even more Intruders start rushing over "John Seraphina you two go check for anymore of your them around, Blyke, Remi, Isen Elaine, and I will try to hold down the fort," Arlo roars across the yard toward John and I, With glowing blue eyes. "Sera, Shall we?," John take's a bow while smirking at me, As he reaches his hand out to me "We shall," as I take his hand while allowing him to copy my ability.

-John's Pov-

Time flies fast as I and Sera had stopped time as we search for any other intruders "Sense anything?," Sera spoke "Nothing, the damper is still affecting my range," I look around the frozen gray area as we make it to a split road "The road splits they'll connect at the end of them," I explain "They might be hiding down one of these roads," I walk towards the right side "Are you sure?, Our phones don't work while using my ability you could get hurt then when I try to contact you!," She raised her voice a bit " Sera looks away from me as I walk back in front of her "I took down all but one royal Sera, I know it's only been a couple of months since I've been back, but I'm not going anywhere." I grab a hold of her hands "Besides you can't get rid of the joker himself!," I proudly say as Sera cracks into a smile before her smile turns into laughter just before I do the same "Alright but come back not touched, Mr, Mighty Joker," She says before cracking into a louder laugh as I do the same "Now go, we need to figure out who their motherfucking leader is," as I let go of her hands "Alright..I'll see you soon my terrible !," Sera says before running in the opposite direction "I'll see you soon my angel!," I yell just as I run towards the right.

-Arlo's Pov-
Red lasers and electricity shoot through the sapphire night sky. As Isen and Elaine work together slamming Intruder after Intruders down While Blyke and Remi Deal with other Intruders, Throwing each of them toward me "Here are two more Arlo," Isen throws over him as Seraphina arrives back "John is dealing with some guests of his own," Seraphina checks behind her "It's taking him awhi-,"

"!THUMP!"

Seraphina falls to the ground glancing behind her as nobody were there, As Remi rushes over "Seraphina!, Are you okay-," Remi falls next to Seraphina as Blyke, Isen and I rush over "Show your FUCKING self," Blyke shouts swiftly turning left and right "There's nobody around us from my range, If only John was here he could sense it!," Isen complained, "Isen you're a fucking doofus sometimes, John's ABILITY was also affected by the damper." Blyke crossed his arm as he glared at Isen, before Blyke dropped to the ground "Geez no need to be so-," Isen drops next to Blyke and the girls before leaving me the last one standing. "This is great," I mutter as I summon another barrier around us "Little to slow Arlo," As someone whispered, as I swiftly turn around before being attacked from the front "W-What the hell do you..want..," I utter out "Oh don't worry none of you are who we need, It's your little Shadow King we're hoping to see soon," The mysterious voice responded, their face slowly revealing, underneath was a creepy wicked smile soon going back invisible and walking away, leaving Arlo with chills. "Motherfucker," I mumble quietly "..Ughh...My head what happened..? I hear, slowly turning to see Seraphina's face groggy from the attack "Seraphina you need to find John, Now," I spoke "I guess they've heard of the "Shadow King" and now want to meet him," I explain "Ugh let me try to stand," Seraphina says, as she glanced up toward the road she'd came from. Her eyes widen in shock realizing who came back.