Chapter Eleven, Part Four: Cool Beach Tide Waves

(Longer chapter)
-John's Pov-
"That was awesome!!," Remi cheered excitedly as she entered the RV "Me and Seraphina were so cool!!, we just sped by with our abilities taking them out! Then you three," Remi points towards Blyke Isen and I "Isen I saw you line both John and Blyke up then aiming perfectly," Remi praised "Then John and Blyke just doing so well, I'm so glad were on this trip!," Remi spoke "We did that well?," I mutter, Sera gives me a look before nudging me in the side of my gut "Oh uhm thanks Rems," Blyke says blushing "I wish I recorded us we were probably like those guys in those action movies going BAM and WHAM!!," Isen yelled soon placing his arms around Remi's and Blyke's "If you guys are gonna keep talking, I guess I won't be telling you that were just a couple more miles Intill we get to the beach," Elaine called out "Really?!," Isen jumps off of Remi's and Blyke's shoulders and darts towards the front as I hear Arlo sigh "Asslo stuck with the stalker now," I chuckle as Sera holds her laughter in "Heh it is pretty funny, but I'm just admitting one thing," Sera responded "And that is?," Confusion hitting me "He'd done a pretty good job keeping you Blyke and Isen stable on the RV's roof," She replied as I cross my arms "Yeahh I'll admit he did a decent job," I respond "But I'll tell him that at his grave when he's dead!," I joked as I turn around "I need a nap I'll cya when we get there," I begin to walk toward the couch soon reaching it as I get comfortable then letting my eyelids get heavy as another body slowly and carefully snuggles up next to me, I open one eye soon spotting the Magenta goddess asleep next to me (I'll probably never get to tell you this Sera...) I thought as my eyelids get heavier..

(..I love you...)

-No Pov (The RV soon became quiet)
"Awhh look at them," Remi points towards the sleeping couple "there so cute!," Remi says "There absolutely in love with each other," Isen replies "You will never leave them alone will you," Arlo speaks up "C'monn you gotta admit there in love Arlo," Remi begins to walk toward the front "I'm not gonna intrude in there love life, That's there's not mine," Arlo said "Just let them be it's there's not yours,' Arlo explained " Gee your no fun..," Isen whined "Anywho how long till were at the beach house?," Isen asked, Elaine blinks before responding "Oh uhm..," Elaine quickly picks up her phone and map, checking quickly "Uh oh! Two to three hours left," Elaine spoke soon folding the map back up "Great the sooner we get there we can relax by the tide!," Remi backed away toward Blyke who was peacefully ignoring everyone as he scrolled through his phone. As for Isen he went to write down his biggest topic of all: Jeraphina.

-John's Pov
I wake up in a pile of daisys as I lift myself up "What the..," I mutter as I block the sun from my still dazed eyes "Wasn't I just in the RV?," I ask myself as I begin to be able to see as, I then look around my surroundings, spotting a magenta female in front of me "Sera.?," I spoke "You okay John you took a fall back there," Sera asks, moving her hand toward my face "Fall?, What do you mean?," I ask in confusion as I move her hand "You don't remember?," She grabs my hand tightly "We were up on top of that hill," Sera points to a medium sized hill toward the left "You wanted to see a lil closer up, sooner or later you stepped up but the area you stepped up toward collapsed under your foot allowing you to fall and hit your head first," Sera finished explaining "No worries though nothings broken," Sera says bringing her face closer before planting her lips on mine. My eyes widen as my brain couldn't figure out whenever to push away or to enjoy it, Though I couldn't make that decision when the daisys around us soon began to wither and shrink up "What the fuck!?," I look around as I then try to pull myself off of Sera as I was stuck on her lips like glue "Ugh!!, Let go!," I thought as she then let go as I try to speak my mouth is sealed shut, soon a red headed figure appears behind her as I soon recognize the figure "No No NO!!," I try to move my body soon finding out I was stuck "DON'T TOUCH HER!," I angrily thought as his hand lowers down on her head, her eyes widening then yelling "JOHN!!!," before everything goes black..

-John's Pov still-
!!GASP!!
I jump up gasping for air as sweat pooled down on my face, I look down at Sera realizing she was okay I glance at the others, Blyke and Remi passed out together, Isen third wheeling as he slept next to them Arlo and Elaine were focused on the road as they didn't hear me "..Fucking nightmare..," I growl under my breath. I slowly move Sera off me placing her onto the couch as I then lift myself up heading toward the bathroom, My face pooling with sweat hadn't as I take a rag and allow the water to run on it (Can't we just get there already) I thought swiping the cool rag down my face (First my ability gets damped, Then all these attacks...What else is gonna happen?!) I slam my fist down (She might get hurt in this situation and I haven't even told her how I've felt yet!) My hair shags in my face as the sweat pours down, as I stood there a soft knock echoed though the bathroom "John you in there?," A soft voice calls from behind "Sera..?," I reply "There you are," Sera rubs her eyes as she opens the door slowly "Arlo and Elaine wanted me to tell you we've just made into Hollyhills," Sera places a hand on my shoulder. Before noticing the tense look on my face "Hey you okay..?, Did you have another nightmare?," She asks softly "I'm fine just had something in my eye," I lie, as she smiles "Alrighty well let's get your stuff collected," I nod, placing my arm around Sera's neck as we walk out of the bathroom.

Before we knew it we were pulling up to the beach house itself "Woahh its so big!!," Isen reached over Blyke's shoulders as his eyes sparkled "UGH, Geez get off!!," Blyke yelled as Isen ignored "Alrighty grab your bags!," Arlo turned the engine off as Remi barges out the door "Eek I'm so excited!!," Remi yells, Running off to the front of the house "Hold up I gotta unlock the door!," Sera runs up ahead, soon pushing the door open as everybody runs inside minus me and Sera "Heh their acting like little kids," Pointing out Isen and Remi "What'd you expect them to act like huh Mr terrible," Sera elbows me in the side "Owww, I keep forgetting you've gotten stronger," I say rubbing my side lightly "Haha, I could maybe just take the Joker out," Sera Jokes as she begins to walk inside before tripping on the door step, I quickly activate my ability as I still had Isen and Blyke's abilities dash over using Isen's ability quickly catching her "Well that was stupid," She mumble "Could've stopped time and caught myself, This is embarrassing," She looks up at me as her aqua eyes sparkled in the sun light "Don't worry nobody but me saw you trip," I reassure her as she glances at the others "Ya know never thought I'd get to save a lady in distress," I joke, helping her up "Oh you little..," She says as I run away as she soon dashes after me.