Chapter Twelve, Part Five: Cool Beach Tide Waves (Part Two)

-Third Pov-
After the tour of the beach house (Big kitchen, Big bedrooms and decent space to hang out in) Sera then begun assigning bedroom "Alrighty John and I will share a room, Blyke and Isen can share and Arlo, Remi and Elaine!," Seraphina explained "All the bedrooms are upstairs you can claim one with your roomie except one because that one is mine," Seraphina finished, dragging her terrible up to her room.

-Seraphina's Pov-
My heart pounds even harder when I drag John up to our room, He explores the room while I watch him in amazement about every little detail I love about him, His perfectly shaped body, His personality, Strong and Just him being him, I've really been mesmerized by John Doe himself. My legs feel wobbly like I'm about to fall over but they don't instead I space out for a bit thinking of one raven.

"Sera..?...Angel?," John calls out to me (Angel?, That's new.?) I thought "Huh What's wrong?," I ask, "Nothing you just weren't responding," John answered with his voice that my body begun to crave more of "Oh sorry about that, Heh spaced out," I spoke "Awh is my Angel tired?," He jokes, scruffing my hair "No..I'm just uh uhm Hungry!," I lie, John chuckles "Heh come on I bet the others are hungry to," John places my arm on to his shoulders as we walk out of the room and downstairs to find Blyke and Remi sitting on the sofa "You two hungry?," John asks, Blyke nods his head "Yup we were talking about getting the rest you to go eat," Remi responded "We were thinking about pizza, We went past a pretty good pizza place and it's nearby!,"Blyke spoke up showing the pizza place on his phone "Then we'll do that," I say, John removes his arm from my body, making a cup on  his face "ARLOOO ISENNN ELAINEEEE FOOD TIME!!!," John calls out to them, as Arlo and Elaine walk down carefully "Where's Isen?," John asked "He said one minute-," Arlo responds before getting cut off "FOOOOOOD!!!!!!,"Isen flew from the steps then slamming right into John as the hit the floor leading with a loud slam onto the floor "I swear to god isen... GET THE FUCK OFF!," John now pissed off throws Isen off of him, Blyke now helping John up off the ground "Heh sorry," Isen apologizes as John sends him daggers "Come on now food will solve this situation!!," Remi spoke as she tried to break the conflict between John and Isen "Come on you'll feel better with food John," I look straight into his amber eyes "Fine come on," John walks out the door as he grips my hand.

-Third Pov-
"Alrighty the place should be up ahead," The electric queen looked up from her phone, She'd been to this pizza parlor when her brother Rei was still alive but since her brother Rei died her family stopped coming every summer. Remi stood in front of the pizza parlor, She gripped her hands "Rems?," A voice calls her "Oh uhm Blyke..," Remi responds "Thinking about Rei?," Blyke asked as a hint of concern leaked through his voice "Don't worry about me Blyke," Remi walks into the parlor with Blyke behind her.
Remi glanced around the place as her and Blyke look for the others "Remi, Blyke over here!!," A voice calls them over as they glance over to see Elaine waving them over. "What took you guys so long?," Isen questioned the couple as they scooted into the booth "Nothing that you need to worry about Isen," Remi reassured, Remi glanced toward John and Seraphina "Did you guys order yet?," The queen asked "Nope we were waiting for you guys," Seraphina responded "Speaking of ordering," John speaks up as a waitress with short brown hair and scarlet eyes with a small notepad in hand walked over "Welcome to Perry's pizza parlor," She looks up from her notepad, taking a notice of everybody at the booth but then leaving her eyes on one particular raven male "How about you honey," She asks John, John about to respond as he hears Seraphina mutters the words "Honey" under her breath "Oh uhm I guess a large pepperoni and cheese pizza?," John responded as the waitress wrote everything down "Will that be all?," The waitress ask "That'll be all.," Seraphina spoke as she wraps her arms around John's waist, The waitress grinds her teeth as she storms off "Somebody's jealous-," John, the first to speak  after the small incident, as he looks at Seraphina "What??," She questioned  "You just got defensive of John Seraphina," Elaine said, Seraphina looks away spotting the waitress that took their order watching from another table, before her and Seraphina make eye contact,
She quickly turns back toward the chef as she brings over their order "One Large pepperoni pizza and one large cheese pizza, Is there anything else I can get you?," The waitress asks as she glares at Seraphina "Nope nothing," Seraphina said as she quickly flashes her aqua eyes while also stopping time on her and the waitress "What the?!." The waitress shook, as she activated her ability "Where the hell am I?!!," She angrily questioned, swiftly looking around the frozen area "Geez quit whining your fine," Seraphina responded to the angry waitress "Listen all I wanted to tell you was leave me and the raven alone," Seraphina explained "Ugh fine!," She responded as she deactivated her ability as time had gone back to normal.
"I'll be leaving now!," The waitress quickly replies, running off to another table "You've been awfully quiet Arlo," Elaine spoke as he looks away from his phone "Nothing I've just been thinking about our attackers," Arlo places his phone onto the table as the others were completely distracted from the Teal and Blonde conversation, "Doc been informing me about what he's found about that drug that was planted inside of John," Arlo picked up a slice of pepperoni pizza "Anything happen there?," The healer muttered under her breath "No, from what I'm guessing they knew we'd leave wellston for a bit," Arlo explained "Without John in wellston they'd have to follow him to capture him for whatever their plan is.," Arlo glances to the raven happily eating "Whoever is after John probably wouldn't want to give him up," Arlo takes a bite of his pizza as Elaine nods before taking a bite of her cheese pizza.

"Thank you come again!!," The pizza parlors cashier waved goodbye to the gang "Now where should we go next," Elaine asked "I was thinking heading to the beach for a bit," Seraphina spoke up "That sounds fine," Arlo responded as Seraphina stops in place in-front of the raven "Sera?," John comes in front of Seraphina as she immediately jumps onto his back, Seraphina begins to laugh as well as John "Their totally in love," Isen whispered to Remi "Agreed," Remi responded "You guys are love stick -," Blyke said as he walked away from the group "Beach time!!," Seraphina shouted as John took off toward the beach house.

Seraphina and John were the first to come out as the others were changing, Seraphina wore a maroon bikini with small black stripes over it with her hair in a ponytail, John wore a simple black tank top that'd showed his muscles through the shirt slightly, and black swim shorts. As the god duo talked about whatever they could in the beach house's living room, Remi Arlo and Elaine as they came down the stairs soon making their way toward the duo,
"Hey you two!!," Remi called "Sorry we took so long, we had some technical issues," Remi eyes Isen as he and Blyke walk out "Don't worry Remi, also your bathing suit is so cute!," Seraphina responded to the electro queen, She'd wore a pinkish white bathing suit that wasn't to babyish, around the bottom of the bathing suit was small pink see through fabric as it was a small skirt with her hair up in a ponytail aswell. "Thank you!!," Remi thanked "But mines not as cute as Elaine's," Remi spoke "Aww Thanks," Elaine responded. The healer wore a minty green bathing suit that'd had a white stripe across the side, Her hair was in a bun that sat on the bottom of her head. For Arlo, he wore just a light blue shirt and his whiteish blue swim shorts with a pair of sunglasses that sat on his head, Blyke wore his red swim shorts but instead of a tank top like John or a shirt like Arlo he wore a darker red vest, Isen came out in a white shirt and yellowish gold swim shorts with little black palm trees on them.

Arlo placed the umbrella and beach chairs, soon placing himself on one of the chairs with his sunglasses on as Elaine sat next to him in the other beach chair, Remi glances toward the blonde former king "Your just gonna sit there?," She asked, Placing her beach bag down beside Arlo's "Yup, After that car ride I'll need to relax," He responded, Placing his arms behind his head "You wimp you can't just come with us to relax at these types of things!," The raven yelled from afar, as Seraphina was buried him in the sand "Fine, you do you," The electro queen finally gave in, walking away from Arlo.
For the rest of the time spent on the beach Arlo and Elaine sat on the beach aswell going into the water, Remi, Isen and Blyke swam aswell played in the sand for bit, as for John and Seraphina they'd played in the sand before leaving the beach and going on a walk alone together.

-John's Pov-
The sun begins to set as Sera and I walked along the orange haze, I held tightly onto her hand as it fit perfectly into mine, I look at her perfectly shaped body on how it curves. She was just perfect in every way, She glances my way as her aqua eyes sparkle at me "I'm glad your here with me John," She spoke "I'm glad too Sera," I respond, She leans her head onto my shoulder "Yah know.. I think when we're not together we're just two different people but when we're together it's like we've known each other since birth..," She said  "Just imagine if you never came to wellston, I would've never met you, I wouldn't have been broken free from my mother's reins..," Seraphina glanced up toward her raven "You would of never broke free of your mind and guilt but you did and now you've done something you never thought you would do," She looks back down at the ground "Make other friends," She muttered as both our bodies stop as we turn them into each other "Sera..," I spoke quietly, as Sera begins to move her body closer where soon I could feel her breath touching me "John I-I," Sera starts to say as I move onto her, placing my hands on her hips and she places her arms around my neck just as I place my lips onto her's as she accepts the kiss and enjoys it as much as I do. Sera pulls off her arms still around my neck "I've missed you too Angel..," I whisper to her ear as I pulled her into a hug.

1911words!!