(45) Move In With Me?

Two months later 

Bucky picked up Aubri for their late Valentine's day date. They both had to work on Valentine's Day so they were going now. 

"You look amazing darlin." He said as she opened the door. 

"Thank you. You look good too." She said 

"These are for you." He said as he handed her  heart shaped bouquet of roses. 

"Thank you. These are beautiful." She said as she took them. 

She put them in a vase, then they headed to dinner at the Perch restaurant. They had a wonderful night, and he fed her their dessert. After dinner they went back to his place, once they went inside. 

They began to make out against the door, "You sure about this?" He said 

"Yes, we have talked about this." She whispered 

He picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs. They stripped down to nothing as they kissed. Bucky laid her on the bed, and he slipped on a condom. He climbed up on the bed he kissed her as he lined himself up. 

She gasped as he pushed into her, he let out a low moan at her tightness. He began to move and she moaned. 

"Oh James!" She moaned as she arched her back 

"Ah, oh fuck me! Aubriana! Oh baby!." He moaned as he got faster 

"Yes! Yes! Oh god! Oh right there!" She cried out! 

He lifted one of her legs, and dug deeper into her. The faster he got the more his headboard was hitting the wall. 

"Oh god! I'm gonna come! Oh fffuck me!" He cried out

She arched as her eyes rolled, and she squirted. That was all it took for him to fill his condom, and he kissed her. 

"Mmm oh Aubri." He whispered 

"'Mmm that was amazing.." she whispered 

"Indeed baby." He said as he rolled off of her. 

He threw an away the condom, and came back to bed. They fell asleep until the next morning, when she woke up to him staring at her. 

"Morning." He said 

"Morning.." she said 

"I have a question.." he said as he played with her hair. 

"What's that?" She said 

"How do you feel about moving in with me?" He said 

She was stunned, "Um, I need time to think about that." She said 

"That's fine. You take the time you need baby. I know it's not just you that you have to think about." He said 

"Breakfast..can we talk about breakfast." She said 

He smirked, "Come on we can go make it together." He said as he kissed her.