(23) The Night of Terror

2 and half months later, 

In Fort Sill, Jax and Aubri was enjoying their kid-free weekend for their anniversary. He had been home almost 3 months. 

"You look gorgeous baby." Jax said as she walked into the living room. 

"Well thank you, this is about the only thing that fits. Dr Thomas warned me that I would show earlier I just didn't know like this. We are going to have to tell next weekend cause I won't be able to hide it." She said  

Jax walked over to her, and kissed her then her bump. "How's my girl in there?" He said 

"You don't know that." She said 

"I knew Brody was a boy, this one is a girl. Another girl I get to spoil rotten." He said 

"Like you've ruined Keely." She said as they went out to the car. 

"Like both you and her." He said as he opened the passenger door for her. 

As they headed to dinner it began to drizzle, and it made her smile. They had dinner at a sushi place where they fed each other and packed on the PDA. After they left the rain had picked up and they shared a kiss in the rain. 

"Just like our wedding day." She said 

"I love you let's get home so I can make love to you." He said as they got in the car. 

On their way home the rain began to pick up more making it hard to see. Aubri was scared so she placed her hand on his that was on the gear shift. 

"It's okay baby. I love you." He said as he kissed her knuckles and placed their hands back on the gear shift. 

Jax didn't see the light change as he crossed an intersection, and another truck came barreling through on the left side hitting them. The car flipped into oncoming traffic where they were hit again landing on its top near a ditch. 

The EMTs arrived and rushed them to the local ER after Jax's watch alerted authorities.