(17) Pregnancies&Decisions

Three months later, 

"Jax I have surprise for you." Aubri said as he came in from PT. 

"Oh you do? Does involve you joining me in the shower?" He said as he hugged her and kissed her. 

She moaned, "No but that can be arranged too. But go over there on the table." She said 

He saw a gift bag, "My birthday is next week baby I can wait." He said 

"Jax, it's an early birthday gift." She said 

He walked over to their kitchen table, and he opened the bag. He pulled out two onesies that were army themed. He also saw the ultrasound and pee sticks. 

"We are having another baby!" He said excitedly. 

"We are having another baby." She said with a big smile. 

He kissed her as he pulled her into his lap, "I'm so excited baby, I hope this one is a boy. I really want a son someone I can teach how to play football and baseball..and fish." He said 

"I hope so too." She said with a smile and she kissed him. 

"A baby." He said as they pulled away. 

"Keely is going to be a big sister." She said 

"She'll be amazing at it." He said as they walked to Keely's room. They saw her sleeping so they took advantage of the time and made love in their bed instead of the shower. 

Back in Gulf Shores, Bucky was at the firehouse staring off in space as he waited for the coffee to brew. 

"Hey B. Barnes you got company." One of the guys said causing him to jump. 

He turned to see Maggie, "what are you doing here?" He said 

"You left before I could tell you something at breakfast." She said 

"What's that?" He said 

"I'm pregnant.." she said 

"Oh..um well I guess that is good news." He said 

"Yeah it is. I mean I know we weren't really trying for a baby. But I am happy that Whit will be a big sister." She said then the bell went off. 

"Mags can we talk about this another time. I have to go." He said as he kissed her cheek and left. 

On the way to the fire call, he was zoned out. He had been contemplating divorce but now he knew he couldn't.