9: Enter Captain Usopp!

It has been a few weeks since Nami joined the crew, and things were going okay. Naruto was trying to figure out how to put it. Nami and Zoro were constantly at odds, with Nami issuing instructions and Zoro ignoring them. The bickering between the two had become a source of fun to watch for the two brothers. However, to Naruto, Nami reminded him of a mother scolding her kids, which made her scary. Because she would always scold him or hit Luffy whenever they did something stupid, which happened all the time.

In better news, Naruto has more room to start his training again! However, Nami said he isn't allowed to practice his jutsu anymore because Naruto almost destroyed one of the ships a few days ago. So she banned him from using more jutsu until they got a better ship.

Nami and Naruto have gotten closer as well. She now allows him to call her Nee-chan, which he gladly accepts. She is also teaching him how to navigate! This is one of the hardest things he has ever learned. He doesn't understand it, but Nami says if they ever got separated, he'll need to help the crew navigate.

Currently, the crew of four were lying around the two ships doing random things until Nami spoke up. "We need to plan things more!" Nami said.

Naruto looked up from his spot on the floor next to Zoro. "What do you mean, Nee-chan?"

"Are we going to the "Grand Line" Like this?" Nami asks as she gestures to the two boats.

"Oh, that's right!" Their attention turns to their captain. "We have plenty of fruit from the island before, but we need more meat on this ship!" Luffy said from his spot on the figurehead.

"And Ramen!" Naruto added.

"And Sake!" Said Zoro groggily

"I'm not talking about our food supply!" Nami said with frustration. Then she let out a sigh. "What I mean is that the "Grand Line" Is the most dangerous place in the world, and every pirate is looking for treasure over there." She explains. "We need a better ship before we even think about going there."

"Really? A new ship?" Naruto asks with excitement. "That means I can actually train!" He added with his signature smile.

"Why do we have to get a new ship?" Luffy asks. "I think we can go there by this." He added as he pats the side of the ship.

"Are you stupid?" Nami asks then she sighed. "We don't even have the right equipment to go there. Not to mention that we need more crew members."  Nami explained.

Luffy nodded. "So what do we have to do then?" He asks.

"We actually have to make a plan on how we are getting there." Nami said. 

The boys nodded in agreement. 

"But first, we really should look into getting a better ship." Nami said. "There's an island north of here. We should be able to find everything we need there." She explained 

Luffy gave her a nod and smiled. "And eat some meat!" Luffy yelled.

"And ramen!" Naruto yelled.

Zoro was asleep.

Nami shook her head at her crew mates and smiled.

...

Somewhere on an island

A young boy was standing on the edge of a cliff looking out to the sea.

"Ahh, it's such a beautiful day!" The boy said. "There's nothing better than hearing the birds chirp and look at the sea!" He added as he took in a big breath of the sea air.

In an instant, the boy ran down the hill toward his village.

"This is bad." He huffed. "WE'RE IN DANGER!" He shouted. "THE PIRATES ARE ATTACKING! EVERYONE RUN!"