2: Meet the New Crew-Mate, Roronoa Zoro! Part 1

After a few days of sailing, the three boys finally reached the marine base town.

"That felt like forever," Naruto complained as he stretched. Although he enjoyed sailing, the young boy felt he was going out of his mind. 'I can't wait to train on a bigger ship,' Naruto thought.

"Great work, Coby! We managed to arrive here without any trouble!" Luffy praised with a smile.

Naruto nodded in agreement.

Coby felt shy and replied, "It's just basic navigation."

"I have no idea how to navigate, and Luffy isn't good at it either," Naruto said, putting his hands behind his head. "We're clueless." Naruto concluded as he shrugged his shoulders. 

Coby was speechless. "How did you survive without a navigator?" he asked, sweating..

"Luck," said the two brothers.

"Alright, let's meet this Zoro guy!" exclaimed Luffy excitedly.

Naruto nodded eagerly, but his stomach growled loudly before heading to the base.

"First, let's eat," Luffy chuckled at his brother.

...

At the restaurant, Naruto ordered his favorite food, ramen, while Luffy opted for meat. The two boys were finally satisfied after devouring at least 10 portions each.

"Thanks again for getting us here. We better go our separate ways from here," Luffy said as they walked outside,

"Give it your all, Coby!" Naruto exclaimed, giving him a thumbs up. Then, the two brothers started walking away.

"Wait!" Coby paused as he looked toward the ground.

Luffy looks back at Coby, "What's up?""

"I-I should at least come with you to the base. You guys probably have no idea where you're going." Coby stated as he caught up to the two brothers.

Luffy nodded his head as they followed Coby.

"Do you think that Zoro guy is still at the base?" Naruto asks.

Naruto turned to some people on the street, noticing fear in their eyes as it fell silent. 

"Wonder what's that about?" Luffy asks.

"I'm not sure." Coby whispered to Naruto, "But it looks like we can't say his name around here," Coby said.

Naruto nodded his head.

 "We should be careful" Coby warned. " Lieutenant Morgan is in charge and I heard he's super strong." As Coby finished speaking, the people on the street suddenly fell silent and started to hide again.

"What a strange place," Naruto remarked while glancing around.

Luffy chuckled beside him.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Coby expressed concern.

"Why was everyone scared of that marine guy?" Naruto wondered aloud. "I get being scared of Zoro, but a marine hero?" Naruto tilted his head in confusion."

Luffy shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe that marine guy did something bad," Luffy reasoned,

Naruto nodded in agreement.

"That's impossible, be serious!" Coby yelled.

...

After walking for a few more minutes, the boys arrived at the marine base.