Then Taylor went home.

////

I was now in my room, with the clock reading 11:03 PM. I was bored out of my mind, I wasn't tired, and I was just laying on my bed in the dark. So I just decided to check social media.

I took out my iPhone 5s and decided to check Twitter. To my surprise, I'd gained over 1,ooo followers, I now had 4,089 followers. I scrolled through some of my feed and saw some pretty juicy tweets.

@/gilinskyfreak : idk who this Liz girl is...but she needs to stay away from jack.

@/magcon.addict : it's not that simple. @lizstevens stays away from @jackgilinsky and everything's ok...

Wow. I've actually never knew people were mad, they're not even dating. However, I did see some good tweets.

@/missgilinsky : idk who this @lizstevens girl is, but she's hella pretty and I ship it! 💘

@/fxckboygilinsky : mom and dad all the way 😍😄

I decided to tweet.

@gabbylovesyou : @/gilinskyfreak how's that workin' out for ya?

10 minutes later I noticed that I was mentioned in her tweet.

@/gilinskyfreak : @gabbylovesyou idk, you tell me.

@gabbylovesyou : @/gilinskyfreak well I know for a fact that @jackgilinsky likes @lizstevens. And yet you have the nerve to talk.

@/gilinskyfreak : @gabbylovesyou my opinion...

I decided to be the bigger person and stop after that before shit got real. Then I noticed Jack G retweeted and mentioned me and @/gilinskyfreak in a tweet.

@jackgilinsky : @gabbylovesyou @/gilinskyfreak 👀

Then i saw Liz and Stacey join in. Great.

@lizstevens : @jackgilinsky I thought I was the only one seeing this 😂😂

@staceyrellon : @jackgilinsky @lizstevens *casually sips coffee*

Then Nash jumps in. OH MY LORD.

@nashgrier : @jackgilinsky @lizstevens @staceyrellon *then casually spills coffee and decides to make popcorn*

By this point, I didn't know where i stood in this conversation.

@/magcon.addict : who tf are you. This isn't about you. Tend to your own business...👋 @gabbylovesyou

Oh...shit just got real.

Before I could even reply to that bitches tweet, my sister came barging in my room.

"DONT REPLY TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! IT ONLY MAKES IT WORSE!" She screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked.

"Oh, sorry" she giggle then continued, "replying to those kind of things only gets them more mad and makes you look not so...ya know."

"Ok, ok." I sighed. "But can you go back to your room now please...?"

"Yea, sure whatever."

"Hey uh Liz...do you really like Jack?" I asked before she was completely out of my room.

Liz pretended to not listen and just kept walking.

I hate when she does that.

I then decided to check one more thing before I went to bed and that was Instagram. I also gained a lot of followers on there too, but I gained more than Twitter...now sitting on 6,500 followers.

I looked at all the people who'd followed and noticed one was Hayes Grier...the real Hayes. OMG.

He'd also liked my recent picture of me and Stacey and commented

{PICTURE THAT WAS POSTED IS THE PICTURE IN THE HEADER - Gabby on right, Taylor on lefft. }

@hayesgrier 😍😍😍😍😍😘😍

Followed by

@taylornorthfeild OMFGGGG ^ @hayesgrier commented, liked, and followed you. OH LAWD. 😅😂😆

@/hayesssss ^^ I see you Hayes

@/foreverhayes omg lucky ASF he liked and commented 😢

I guess that's enough for me for one night. But before I could even click the home button, I saw that Hayes sent me a DM.

H: Hey cutie. 😉😍

That's when I completely lost it. Hayes is texting me. OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?

I replied.

G: I'm going to bed. Text me tomorrow 555-1967 ☺️

H: :))

And then I put my phone on my end table and just went to sleep.

What. A. Night.

-- A/N --
Wow! I updated the last chapter like 4 hours ago and got like 30 more reads & 3 favorites so I decided to make another chapter. YOU'VE INSPIRED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME! Thanks. Oh and btw...I'm going to update at least once a week on Wednesday afternoon and if you inspire me then I'll write more for the week (like I did today) but I hope u like the story!!
--