Nalani

I pack Nerezza's food and hand it to her. The food is a bit wet because of the rain.
'Are you sure that's enough? You never know.' Nerezza pats Nightshade on his snout and sighs. 'I can't think about food right now, that Soren guy is leading the attack that I was supposed to lead.'
' I'm sure he is doing fine, he has done this before. You have something more important to do. Besides, I will join them later, so we are totally going to win.' 
' Ofcourse, good luck Nalani.'
'You too, Rez.' She hugs me for 4 seconds and then lets go. Her dark, brown eyes looks happy at first, but then she looks angry, as usual. I get why, she has to chase a girl that she really hates. Only if I could hug her anger away. Kaida and Oren arrive too with their dragons on their side. They bring their two fingers to their chest. Oren's dragon is smaller than the usual dragon, but his teeth is sharper then any blade or sword in whole Etrill. Kaida is older then us and knows how to use her dragon in combat, Oren on the other hand, is in his twenties and is a strong knight, though he looks younger then us because of his big , childish cheeks.
' We're ready, Draco Domitor,' says Kaida.
' Wait a few minutes, then we leave.'
I start to play with my hair. This attack doesn't sit right to me and I tried to talk my brother out of it, but he said it was needed. An unexpected attack is the worst thing that can happen to a kingdom, or in this case, one of the sides of Etrill.
' Don't be nervous.' She grabs my hand and puts it down. ' I don't like the plan either, we are in the minority and we waited for too long. But there will be nothing left of Sirron by the end of the night.'
I don't think Nerezza will understand, even if she's the most important person in the whole world to me. No knight will understand.
'I'm not nervous, Rez. But don't you think that a unexpected attack is a bit cruel?'
Nerezza scratches her head, making her short hair messy.
' Tell that to Leander. And we've been hiding on their territory for days and they haven't found us. It is the fault of their shitty scouts that they'll be losing tonight. I was worried that they would find us and be ready to fight us even though were in the minority. They are dumb and stupid. No tears no fears, Nalani.'
I nod. I think she is right, and I'm starting to think that this has to be done. We'll be freeing dragons tonight. but what about the innocent people?
' I have to go now, I'll be back with that white haired girl screaming on the back of Nightshade.' Nighshade whips his silver tail and flaps his black wings, as if he likes the idea.
' Don't hurt her too much.'
' You gave me permission to kick her "but".'
'Only If she has one,' I say playfully.
We start to laugh, then hug each other for the last time. Nerezza hops on Nighshade and flys off, and Kaida and Oren follow her. The three dragons disappear in the sky.
' Sergeant Hale.'
Nalani looks behind her and sees General Kalon.
' Yes, general?'
' It is time to leave.'

———————————————————————

I walk with my soldiers through the forest. It is getting darker and it is still raining.My hand rests on my sword, trying not to play with my hair. I'll kick Leander's butt when I'm back. I keep thinking about the innocent people. Did Leander mention that he was going to spare them? Perhaps I didn't pay attention. Mighty dragons it is such a long walk to Sirrion. The dragon riders will be ready when we arrive. Why do we have to walk? Can't we go by horse? Even though I'm uncomfortable in a saddle. How many times did I even ride a horse? Not so many. And so we walk for two hours.

——————————————————————-

Mighty dragons, Everything is burned to the ground. To my surprise there are still so many knights left from the White Side. They even managed to fight in the sky. Didn't they release all of the dragons?
' Attack!'
All the knights are running to the fight. They grab their swords and yell. I start running too, and slay the first White Sider that I see. Our dragon riders leave, it is up to us.
It is so hot, I feel like I am burning. A White Sider Runs up to me, trying to stab me. I block the attack, but a fellow knight already kills him. This will be a long, bloody, night.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND THANK YOU FOR READING💗