Auryn

I feel like I'm choking in the training room. Everyone is sweating like a pig and the noises of swords hitting each other gives me a headache. There is something wrong with me today, I don't know what." Are you feeling alright?" The knight in front of me looks concerned at me.

" Of course." I say with a forced smile. "let's move on" We get into our fight position, but he still looks concerned. " i said i'm fine. Can we continue?"

"But you don't look fine at all, and i don't want you to throw up on me."

" Mighty dragons, I said i'm-" All of the sudden everything i ate comes out, and i throw up at the knight i was talking to. His concerned face immediatly changes to a disgusted face."Sir Kingsley! Tyrell threw up on me!" he screams. Mighty dragons, he sounds like a baby. What is a sixteen year old doing here anyway? Sir kingsely walks towards us. God, this is so embarrassing.

"Call for a maid to clean this mess up. Tyrell, you can go." I was stunned for a moment, it feel like the training room is spinning around me. The red walls look like they're bleeding, and the dragons on the ceiling stare deadly at me. What's wrong with me? I salute before i walk away. Everyone is going to talk about this. The fearless warrior Auryn Tyrell, threw up on a knight. this will be the talk of the day. But i'm not sick. Sir kingsley knows, that's why he didn't send me to the nurse. He knows i never get sick. I had this morning a weird feeling, like something is going to happen. I always trust my gut, but this is just weird. Perhaps i'm just freaking out for nothing. The hallways are cold, but fancy as always. I remember running here around and causing trouble, I remember I loved it here, that I would die for this godly place. But after having so much blood on my hands, well, i'm not sure anymore. But there is one thing a certainly know. Protecting Etril and slaying the murderers, traitors and of course, the Blackside. As I arrive at my chambers, I take a deep breath. Then I take off my harness and put a brown tunic on, and braid my white golden hair. I look at the mirror, into my light, grey eyes. Nothing is wrong, right? As I lay my hand on my rough cheek, a question i never asked comes up in my mind. Do I look like my mother? I always wondered how she was like, but I never asked myself that. What a stupid question. I just want this day to be over. just when i'm going to lay down someone swings the door open. " Matteo!" i yell angrily " ever heard of knocking?"

"Aren't you supposed to practice?"

"Aren't you supossed to forge some swords?"

"I took a day off, but what are you doing here?" He jumps on the bed and sits next to me. I stare at his tired green eyes and sloppy dark blonde hair. " did you even sleep?"

"I asked you something first." he gives me a annoying smile.

" I threw up on a fellow knight." he stares at me as if i asked him to kill his self. Then he burst into laughter." Stop it. it's not even funny. My reputation is ruined."

" But why? What happend Auryn?" he asks while he wipes away his tears of laughter. I know Matteo my whole life. The first years of my life his mother took care of me when i was found in the ashes (caused by Naghendra) and we went togheter to school. I can tell him evereything." I woke up with a weird feeling. As if something bad is going to happen. I feel dizzy and nauseous the whole day." He looks at me questionable.

" And what do you think is going to happen? A attack on the queen?"

" I dont really care about her, but yes an attack or something." i say while i shrug. Matteo looks slightly irritated at me.

" Don't talk like that about queen Rexanne"

" Why are you loyal to someone who doesn't even know your name."

" Now you sound like a traitor, besides, you are a knight. You should know more about loyalty than me." he teases.

" Are you calling me a-" suddenly someone knocks on the door." Are you expecting someone?" he asks. I ignore him and walk to the door. I notice my hand are shaking. Why am i so nervous? I open the door and see a maid in front of me. I stare into her dark ,brown, mean eyes. Her black short hair is kinda messy and I can see she is forcing a warm smile. Being a maid must be hard too. "Auryn Tyrell?" she asks.

"That's me." Mighty dragons, i feel like i'm going to faint. I hear Matteo getting of the bed.

"The Queen wants to speak with you."