Chapter 18

Nathan and Dante looked at the gurney and couldn't believe who they saw laying there. Dante looked at Nathan and said, "Hey did you want to sit out on this one and let me handle it?"

Nathan looked at Dante and then the gurney and then says, "No regardless of how I feel I am a professional and I can put my personal feelings aside and investigate."

"Alright well if it ever becomes too much just let me know and I will take over."

Nathan nods and then walks over to the gurney with Dante right behind him.

Nathan walks up and says, "Spinelli can you hear me? It's Nathan and Dante we are going to need you to tell us what happened here."

Spinelli looks up at both of them and says, "Greetings Detectives I am so glad you are here I want the person that did this behind bars."

"Alright well can you tell us where you were coming from?"

"I was coming from your apartment after having yet another confrontation with Maxie."

Dante looked at Nathan surprised and Nathan just continued with his questions.

"Did you see the person that was driving the car?"

"All I can tell you is that it was for sure a female driving the car?"

"Alright what kind of car was the person driving?"

"It was a four door sedan I would say silver or grey."

"Hmm.. and you didn't see anything else Spinelli?"

"No that is all I can remember. Do you Detectives have an update on the other woman?"

Dante and Nathan look at each other and says, "What other woman?"

"When I swerved into the other lane I knocked another car off the road?"

Nathan then says, "Dante you stay here with Spinelli I will go see what is going on with the other woman."

Nathan walks over to the other police officers and says, "Hey what is the status on the other vehicle involved? Have we found the woman yet?"

"No detective we found the car but it seems that the woman may have been thrown from her vehicle, so we are searching for her now."

"Alright well do we at least have an identity on this woman?"

"No we found her car but we haven't checked it yet?"

"Give me some gloves and I will check it."

Nathan puts on the gloves and walks over to check the car. When Nathan makes it there he notices that the car looks very familiar and he just hopes it isn't someone that he knows. While searching the car Nathan finally finds a wallet and he searches for anything to identify who he is looking for. Nathan pulls out the woman's drivers license and says, "Oh my god, we have to hurry up and find Lulu before Dante finds out!!"

"Hey I need everyone over here quick!!"
"I just discovered the identity of the woman and I want everyone out there looking now!! The woman is Detective Falconeri's wife and we have to find her as of right Detective Falconeri doesn't know and I don't want anyone to tell him. I will tell him I want you all out there searching for Lulu."

All of the police officers took off to look for Lulu while Nathan headed back over to where Dante and Spinelli was.

Dante sees Nathan walking up and says, "Hey did you find out who that woman was?"

"Yeah I did. Dante I'm going to need you stay calm when I tell you this okay?"

"Nathan what is it?"