Chapter 10

Nathan and Maxie finally made it to their suite door and Nathan was so excited to see the look on Maxie's face when she saw who their surprise visitors were. Nathan pulled out his key card and scanned it as he opened the door to their suite.

As soon as they walked in they saw Dante and Lulu sitting in the living room of their suite quietly talking with each other as Rocco played on the floor.

"OH MY GOD!!! LULU?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Maxie says as gently places Georgie down on her feet as she hurries over to her best friend and gives her the biggest hug ever.

"Well Nathan called me and Dante and told me that you were getting married and he asked us to be your witnesses, and of course I was not about to miss the chance to see my best friend get married."

"Nathan this was all your doing what other surprises do you have planned for tonight?"

Nathan looked at Maxie while saying, "You will just have to wait and see."

Maxie turns back to Lulu and says, "Oh my god!! I'm just so glad that you are here because now I know that my wedding is going to be perfect."

"Well you know I am here to help you anyway that I can and I already know that you are going to be so beautiful. So are you ready to start getting ready for your wedding?"

"Yes Lulu you know me so well I already have my dress and everything now all we have to do is go get ready." Maxie says.

"Maxie before you go get ready there is actually one more surprise I have for you."

"Another surprise?! Ok I am ready for it what is it?"

"I may or may not have gotten one of your favorite designers to drop off a dress for you to wear tonight."

"OH MY GOD!!! NATHAN YOU DID NOT GET MY A CARTULLO DRESS TO WEAR TONIGHT?"

"I don't know I guess you will just have to go check the closet now won't you. Come on Dante let's go into the other room to get ready."

"Alright man let's do it." Dante says as he picks up Rocco and follows Nathan into the other room.

Maxie looks at Lulu and says, "Come on Lulu I have got to go see that dress."

Lulu grabs Georgie and follows Maxie into the room that they would be getting ready in. When Lulu and Georgie make it into the room Maxie is already at the closet looking through it and she finally finds the Cartullo garment bag.

Maxie unzips the bag to reveal the perfect white dress for their wedding. Maxie looks at Lulu and says, "Lulu this dress is perfect how did I get so lucky I have literally found the perfect man and he loves me and Georgie so much I just hope I don't mess this up."

"Maxie you're not going to mess it up. I know that you and Nathan are perfect for each other and that no matter what happens you and Nathan will make it. You two were meant to be together and I love that you have finally found a guy who loves you just as much as you love him. Nathan never gave up on you Maxie and that says a lot I mean this guy waited a whole year for you I think that tells you that he is in this until the end."

"You are right Lulu he is the perfect man for me and he is the best father for Georgie and I am totally convinced that we were made for each other."

"You were now can we get ready for your wedding now?"

"Yes Lulu let's do it." Maxie says.

After an hour of preparations Maxie was ready to go and marry the man of her dreams. She took one finally glimpse in the mirror and then she turned around to face Lulu who was holding Georgie.