Meanwhile

Lie-la's POV

That plan of mine was beautiful yet destroyed once again! What did I do wrong that my plan failed yet again? I can get everyone wrapped around my finger, but here it isn't working at all.

Maybe someone snitched my plan? There is no way though, only Adrien knows about my proper plan while Alya, Ivan, and Kim are just following us, and I know that neither of them could have said anything...

Wait a second, aren't Max and Kim best friends? And if they are, this means that Kim could have told Max about Marinette. But I don't think he would take this seriously, right?...

OH MA GAWD! MAX COULD HAVE SNITCHED OUT THE PLAN!!!!! HE WAS ALWAYS THE ONE THAT RUINED MY LIES AND MY PLAN!!!

Oh, God, if he is the one that knows, then we are in much trouble.

I am with Adrien, Kim, and Alya. I am clinging to Adrien like always, while Alya is looking at her trash blog and Kim is waiting for his best friend to arrive. Those idiots have no brain cells at all, which is so beautiful thing to happen to me.

But this instantly faded away when Max came back to his room. But he wasn't the happy nerdy idiot he usually is.

He is packing his stuff in his suitcase, which confused Kim very much.

"Man, where are you going? Aren't you staying longer?"

Max then looked at Kim with fury in his eyes. "Are you kidding me right now? I am not going to stay with bullies in the room! I have asked the teachers to move rooms, and she agreed."

"Max, we aren't the bullies, Marinette is..."

"And I will ask again, do you have proof of that?"

"Lila said..."

"THAT ISN'T F***ING PROOF! THAT IS ACCUSATION!" Max finally snapped at Kim, making all of us shocked. He took a breath before he continued. "If she was to be a bully, she would have beaten Chloe a long time ago. You have no solid proof that she is a bully, except for some words! You are much screwed, Kim. You have done all of this for nothing!"

"Are you saying that I'm lying?" I started my fake crocodile tears, while Alya comforted me.

"How dare..."

"I am not saying that. Either way, you are 86.5% screwed. I am sorry, but our friendship is over, Kim. To you guys as well. Have a good evening." Max then left with his suitcase after shutting the doors.

Kim sat down on the bed with sadness and anger in his eyes. I am smirking inside about it, but I am still annoyed. But that stopped instantly.

"Don't worry, Kim. I will talk to him. I am sure that he will rethink his actions." Adrien quickly left the room to catch up to him. Alya is now bubbling about how Adrien is amazing for trying to talk to Max about the misunderstanding.

But I know that he will threaten him instead.

Max's POV

I am glad to not be friends with the violent ones, but, sadly, I had to end my friendship with Kim. If he wasn't that violent and had more brain cells, we would still be friends, otherwise, it had to end.