Chaptet Twenty Eight: Mission

The three men made it to the bar, splitting up.

Oikawa sat at the bar, ordering a jack Daniel's while puckering his lips.

It turns out there's three individual men they need to get out of the picture before they even attempt to kill the main.

" Hey cutie~ " a man said, sitting next to the open stool next to Oikawa.

" Don't fuck this up shittykawa, this man is our target. " Hajime said into the mic piece.

Oikawa only softly scoffed and smiled at the man.

" What is a young lady doing in this run down bar? " the guy asked and Oikawa only looked down at his legs, unable to come up with the lie he was so perfectly perfecting with the two other men.

He took a deep breath and looked back at the man, his cool aqua eyes staring into deep brown orbs as he smiled softly.

" I'm Sayoko. My...my husband recently filled for divorce and I want to blow off steam. " Oikawa said as the guy scooted over, giving Oikawa a false
smile.

If Oikawa knew any better he would say that's a true smile.

Hinata sat on the couch next to the man he was supposed to kill. However, he was unsure if he should kill the man because that would activate his werewolf curse and with the moon curse that wouldn't help him in any way.

So he quickly decided that he would just drag the man to a room and make him unconscious so Atsumu or Oikawa would deal with him.

Hinata laid next to the man who only wrapped his arm around him. The man was to preoccupied to notice Hinata grabbing a gun from his belt.

Quickly he put it under a pillow and climbed ontop of the man.

The man straddled his waist while Hinata stared at him, slightly nauseated from the man's beard which had obvious cum on it.

Hinata forced the bile back down his throat as the man squeezed his fake boob and bit his neck softly, moving the small boy's body to grind against his growing bulge.

Hinata only gulped.

The man effortlessly picked Hinata up, bringing him to a room.

Quickly Hinata grabbed the gun, placing it behind his back so the guy wouldn't see.

The man and Shoyo made their way to a red room and the very big and tall man, at lest 6'5 and 300 pounds threw him on the bed.

Hinata placed the gun under the pillow as the man started biting his neck harder.

Using only one hand, Shoyo unlocked the safety of the gun, pointing it towards the man's head who only stopped moving.

Hinata pushed the rim forward, causing the man to quickly get up and place his hands up.

"....Fucking bitch. You think a fake gun will stop me? I can bodyslam you into the wall, you know? " the man sneered, glaring at Hinata who got up from the bed, walking closer to the man.

" Guess who has the gun. Now, what do you know about Ushijima?" Hinata asked, pushing his fake hair back. Hinata knew the chances of this guy knowing anything about Ushijima Wakatoshi were slim, but this man could be a spy.

" Don't ask questions you don't want to know you fucking slut!" the man shouted and quickly threw Hinata on the bed, causing a breath to be stolen from Hinata's mouth.

The man stared taking off his dress and Hinata panicked, grabbing the gun.

It was a struggle as the man fought to get the gun away from the ginger.