Chapter Twenty Two : You're dead to me.

A short man walks down the hall way. His eyes stay fixated on the door in front of him.

When he opens it he comes face to face with a man.

" Hello, and goodbye. " he says, jumping onto the man who screams as he digs his teeth into the man's neck.

" I'm not going to be here forever, just tell us who you are. Because you aren't my husband. " Atsumu says, pacing around the small basement as Sakusa smirks.

Kuroo punches him again, causing him to stomp his feet in pain.

They tried again with the question but it was obvious who ever this was, was not interested in answering simple questions.

Like the day of Atsumu and his wedding or the Kuroo's birthday.

Kuroo gets a text. He picks up his phone and looks at Atsumu.

" I have to go to Kenma, we need to train. Will you be okay? " Kuroo asked Atsumu who nodded, a soft smile on his face.

Kuroo left, walking upstairs and to the field where he saw Kenma.

" Kynma~ " he greeted, picking the boy up.

Kenma rolled his arms and turned into his halberd.

The same man from before finished his meal and went down to the beach, kicking his feet in the sand as he stared at the water coming in and out.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and looked up to see his boyfriend.

" Let's play volleyball " the gentle giant said, holding the man's hand and walking towards a net.

The short man smiled gleefully, walking with his lover.

Sakusa and Yaku walked downwards from stairs that connected to a beach.

Sakusa spotted his brother and smirked.

Yaku saw this and pinched his bicep.

He carefully walked in front of Sakusa, walking towards the man.

The man immediately noticed and eyes turned red.

" Leave us.. " The man said to the gentle giant, he simply nodded and walked away, leaving the three siblings alone.

" Fucking let go! " the man shouted as Sakusa held him on his shoulders.

The man kicked and Sakusa dropped him on a leafy table.

" You're fucking dead to me Sakusa! " the man shouted, staring at Sakusa with red eyes

" Now Now Yuu, that's not very nice. " Sakusa said, smirking as the man, Nishinoya Yuu rolled his eyes.

" We need your help. Trust me I don't like it but we're family. " Yaku said, leaning on the table as Noya stared at him.

" I have a kid, yea it seems impossible but someone's after him. " Sakusa said and Noya just stared at Sakusa, checking for a lie. When he discovered there was none he slumped his shoulders and got up.

" What makes you think I'm going to help you? You left me and ran when mom came. I needed you the most, you're my older brother. " Noya said, looking towards the ground.

" Don't help me, help your nephew. " Sakusa begged and Noya glanced at Yaku who gave him begging eyes.

" Okay, Fine. "

Noya walked down the stairs and into his small house he shares with Ashai.

" Let me guess, you're leaving. " The tall man said sternly.