Chapter Twenty One: Half Siblings

Sakusa paces around before he gets a call.

" they're in Russia, are you sure this is a good idea— "

Sakusa hung up the phone, checking off a name from a list of four names.

He quickly writes a note and packs his bags, kissing Nao and Atsumu on the head before heading out.

" He didn't even leave a damn proper note! " Atsumu said fuming.

Sakusa the night after Nao and Atsumu got home left. He said he had something to do in Russia.

Akaashi read the letter, sighing and sipping his tea.

Atsumu hasn't been to Akaashi's house. It was lavish and sumptuous.

" He has been guilty since you disappeared. He couldn't even talk to Kuroo, his son. " Keiji explained. Atsumu hated that he made his husband have all this guilt over his disappearance it caused him to leave.

" I know my cousin..he'll be okay. " Akaashi said and two girls walked down the stairs.

Akaashi got up and walk towards the girls, pushing them forward towards.

" Girls meet your...your uncle, Atsumu. " Keiji says, the girls simply stare at him.

Setsuna waves but Kurome hides behind Akaashi.

" Don't need to worry girls, I'm like you. " Atsumu says, holding his arm and siphoning himself.

Kurome backs away from Akaashi and to Atsumu, to see the magic on display.

Keiji watches Atsumu teach the girls how to control their magic, hell, he even taught them safe spells to do.

Keiji just watched in awe, smiling at his miracle daughters reactions.

A short brown hair man stretched, allowing his limbs to crack with every step he took.

He got on the ground, standing and moving his leg in an out.

" Open the gate... " he mumbled, extending his leg and pushing it out.

" Close the gate... " he whispered,

He looked at a tall lean man laying on the bed, a soft smile plastered his face as he walked away, starting the shower and washing his body with soap in a different language.

He gets out and starts walking down stairs. Wedding photos plasters the walls.

He starts making breakfast. He makes buckwheat porridge before leaving to go on a walk.

Before he leaves he places two rings on his fingers.

One an obvious wedding ring and a blue ring in the shape of a moon on his left hand.

He zips up his jacket and walks out the house, going on his run.

Then he gets pushed into an alleyway.

The man who dragged him in has a hoodie on.

"  kto ty, chert voz'mi? " he asked and man man scoffed, revealing his identity.

" Oh fucking hell, Kiyoomi. " the man says, staring up at him.

" Hello, little brother. " Sakusa greats his youngest brother, Yaku Habia.

Atsumu opens the door to see Kiyoomi. His note said he'll be gone for a month at the latest, not a day after he left to Russia.

" ...Atsumu! " Kiyoomi greets, hugging him tightly. Atsumu hugs back and tells everyone to go into the main room.