Chapter thirteen: two babies in the womb

A/N; changing the ages a bit to make something work in the future chapters

The way I'm doing the ages for the vampires is when they were turned.

Sakusa - 25
Atsumu- 24 ( changed his age for a plot reason you'll see. )
Bokuto 25
Akaashi 26
Kuroo 27
Kenma 25
Komori 21

Kei 17
Tadashi 17

Oikawa 28
Iwaizumi 21
Osamu 24
Suna 22
Hinata 16
Kageyama 16

♡❀˖⁺. No one's POV˙⊹❀♡

Baby fever was an understatement for Atsumu . Especially when staring at Kuroo Tetsuro's thirteen week baby bump.

A small little thing it was, barely noticeable, covered by shiny hot abs.

You could only see the bump whenever he wore tight clothes, which he only sometimes does, sticking to his casual red shirts and black sweats.

That however didn't stop Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto from loving on the bump.

It made Atsumu to say the least jealous.

He knew Sakusa wanted a heir to his Yakuza gang, however not soon.

But even then Atsumu could see the way Sakusa looked at Kuroo's bump.

Of course, a child was a weakness, anything that could be taken or grasp was a weakness to Sakusa Kiyoomi, hell even Sakusa Miya Atsumu was a weakness.

Something he would not let get taken away from him, so maybe no babies right now.

Right?

Tadashi gripped onto the leather bag containing his selkie sink.

Akaashi lended the small boy some clothes, baggy shorts and a large hoodie.

Bokuto Kotaro and Kuroo Tetsuro were responsible for bringing the Selkie to his husband, the crowned prince of Japan.

The young greenette walked in front of the two taller men, looking at the guards who hesitated before letting them in.

Tadashi made his way to the thrown room, opening the doors.

The young prince sat, woman trying to get on him as he pushes them away, his father coughing up a storm as the maid served him soup.

" Kei! " Tadashi said, running up to the crown prince, shoving the princess on the ground and jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly.

" Oh, my love...Tadashi, I missed you dearly.. " Kei whispered, Bokuto and Kuroo barely able to hear the quiet and happy prince.

The prince laid the Selkie on his lap, staring at the two tall men.

The instantly bowed in honor from the young prince.

" And who might you two be? " he demanded an answer, just the the young Selkie rubs the prince's shoulder, a soft smile on his face.

" They saved me! "

The prince Kei invited the tall men over for a meal from the royal chef.

Over this lunch Bokuto and Kuroo had a compromise , a proposal of some sort.

" is your tea to hot? " Tsukishima asked, sipping on his as maids surrounded him.

" It's lovely, thank you. " Kuroo said, taking a few sips of his tea, looking at Bokuto to start the conversation.