Chapter two ; The fire is driven, meetings are given.

♡❀˖⁺. Atsumu's POV⋆˙⊹❀♡

It's sunny, and I'm in a bed of flowers. I get up, looking around the field of purple hyacinth's and marigolds.

Two flowers that shouldn't go together.

From my studies, flower and herbs all have meanings.

purple hyacinth means guilt and marigolds mean grief and even pain.

I notice there's a flower in the middle of the field, different from the rest.

That's how I felt some times when living in the coven in France.

I walk carefully to the red flower, realizing I'm bare foot as the grass troubles my feet.

I look at the flower, getting a better examination of it.

A red amaranth, typically meaning hopelessness. Feelings I felt when living with my family.

" Hello.. " I here a voice call out and I turn around, my eyes widened when I see him.

" Osamu.." I muttered, running up to him and hugging him.

I tried to hide these feelings of longing and regret ever since he left, I always wondered why I didn't chase him when he left. Maybe if I did, he would be with me.

Maybe it was because of my own feelings.

All I know is I missed my little brother terribly and would do anything to get him back.

I let go of him, holding his shoulders and looking into his eyes.

" I missed you..." I say, noticing how his blue-ish gray eyes have no spark, it almost reminds me of a walking corpus from a folk lore we've read when we were children.

" Osamu..? " I say, trying to get him to look at me.

Once he does I see anger.

" You should've never been born. Mother was right. " he coldly says, gripping onto my neck and squeezing it.

" Osamu! " I scream, desperately trying to pry his hands off, this causes us to fall on the flowers.

I open my eyes, gasping and holding my neck as Akaashi looks at me weird.

" You good..? You've been out for a while.. " he says, checking my forehead.

I swat his hand away and look around the car.

I look around the interior of the car. Noticing the black floors have turned into a red.

" Uh why is this so..different? " I say, obviously confused.

Akaashi laughs a little.

" it's different because it's a different car. Take a look outside. We definitely aren't in France anymore. "

I look out the window and my eyes widened.

Its a city. Towns and buildings close together with a ton of people in the streets.

" Welcome to Miyagi. " Akaashi says and my eyes nearly bulge out of my head.

" How long was I asleep!? " I asked, confused.

" Well.... "

" Uwgh! I want to leave! " Atsumu screamed as he flung his arms.

" Oh my god, if he doesn't stop we'll get a cop on our asses, Akaashi do something! " Kuroo shouted.