Chapter Twenty Seven : Modest Vs Slut

" I don't want to feel better. " a pregnant woman with brown hair and honey eyes whispered, staring coldly into Sakusa eyes.

She was wearing a girdles dress with flora patterns, showing off her 6 month stomach. Her silky hair was braided and she stared in his eyes.

" Atsuka.. " Sakusa whispered, attempting to touch the girl who shook her head and looked up at the stars.

Sakusa watched as a knife impaled her, then he felt warm, hands wrapped around his neck.

Yaku gasped, staring at this and attempted to help his brother, only to get a gunshot in the head. Kiyoko backed away, shielding her two other stepbrothers.

Shirabu hugged onto her as Noya started crying.

Sakusa gasped, holding onto his neck.

He looked down at Atsumu, rubbing his hair.

" Atsuka... " he whispered, kissing Atsumu's forehead.

Kumo held Mikan in his arms as Komori made coffee. Suna came up to Komori and kissed his neck, causing the slightly shorter brown haired to smile, leaning into the touch.

Kumo faked gagged and walked away with the same girl who just stared at him.

Osamu walked down with his phone, panic on his face as he talked to a small female voice who was panicked.

He hung up.

" We have a new job tonight. " he said and Suna nodded.

Hinata opened the big doors of the mansion, a little girl next to him and staring at the architecture of the house, white pillars reminded her of a museum, historical museum in the 1950s.

" It's so big Nii Chan!! " the young girl said, twirling around before she bumped into someone, causing her to fall.

" Ow.. " she mumbled and stared at another girl.

The girl, who had black hair and golden eyes smiled at Natsu.

" Hello! You must be Natsu Chan! My name is Setsuna! " Setsuna greeted, waving at Natsu and grabbing her hand and taking her away from Hinata who only giggled.

" Chibi Chan~ you came at the right time! " Oikawa said, coming from behind a door and hugging Hinata and Tobio.

" I do hope your little love misdemeanor is sorted it out? Because that would be a very terrible thing. " Oikawa said, whispering the last part.

Hinata rolled his eyes and nodded at the last part, holding Tobio's hand who only smiled at him.

Atsumu ran in and hugged Hinata tightly, shaking him a bit.

At first Tobio teased seeing a Miya hugging his boyfriend but eventually realized that Osamu is not Atsumu. And Atsumu is definitely not Osamu.

" Aweee! " Hinata said, giggling.

In the living room Sakusa told them what Osamu told him.

" Our client is a family who wants to know if her husbands cheating. If he is she wants us to kill him. " Sakusa explained and Atsumu sighed, holding Mikan in his hands as Komori held Naoyuki in his.

" We're turning more into assassins rather than a mob yakuza. " Atsumu said annoyedly as Osamu only rolled his eyes.

" we need at least three or four people to complete this little quest if you must say. " Sakusa said, waiting for anyone to volunteer willingly.

It was silent.

" Ugh, y'all are such pussys! " Oikawa said, standing up and walking towards Sakusa and standing next to him.