Chapter Six: Komori's Bloody wedding.

Seattle, 1966.

♡❀˖⁺. no one's POV ⋆˙⊹❀♡

From as far as Motoya Komori could remember he was different.

In his mother words, ' sinful. '

Maybe he was, the way he looked at boys in the gym lockers or maybe the way when looking in playboys he would alway stop at a section with men in them.

Okay, he knew the term of homosexuality something his mother hardly knew and degraded him for.

( and not in the good way )

When he was 14 he first met his so called cousin.

" I'm your cousin? " Komori asked, unsure of the glance in Sakusa's eyes when he looked at him.

" Yes, you are my cousin. "

The man looked nothing like Komori's other relatives. When he asked why he looked so different Sakusa told him he was a vampire, Komori didn't believe.

" Vampires don't exist, silly. " Komori laughed as Sakusa stayed silent.

Sakusa would visit Komori daily. They would just talk.

One day, Komori stole his mothers make and started applying it on his face, staring at himself in the mirror.

He felt pretty for the first time in a long time.

" What are you doing? " a voice with a hoarse voice called out.

Komori panicked and started whipping the makeup off of his face, tears threatening to spill when Sakusa yanked Komori so they faced each other.

Komori tears filled his eyes when sakusa hugged him, whispering it would be okay.

From that day on Sakusa would visit his cousin more often whenever he could.

" do we have any other cousins? " Komori asked, snuggled in a blanket.

" Yes we do, but I hate them all. There is one however, he's somewhere in New Orleans . " Sakusa responded, eyes still glued to his book.

Komori and Sakusa grew this close friendship

Sakusa felt alone when in 1920 Akaashi and his immortal human of a boyfriend left to go to New Orleans to figure out what exactly Bokuto was.

They never did figure out but Bokuto didn't want to go back to Seattle, he loved New Orleans, and so did Akaashi. So, they just didn't leave.

This made Sakusa mad, he ventured out to see his descents and everyone of them were preppy and just down right privileged. He compelled the ones he met and didn't like to forget him.

He remembered first seeing Komori when he was 10, sobbing as his mother hit him.

It was disgusting to him how a supposed mother could do this to the child she swore to love.

Him and Komori grew a strong bond, one that it took ages for Akaashi and him to bond.

They were walking around the city, Komori now 18.

The year was 1970.

Komori was talking to Kiyoomi, not paying attention to his surroundings which is what caused him to trip.

He closed his eyes, ready to feel the pain but someone caught him.

He opened his eyes to see a beautiful man.