Chaptet Eleven : Keiji and Kotaro's miracle.

♡❀˖⁺. No one's POV˙⊹❀♡

                         1709
                        Japan

Beautiful birds chirped beautiful melodicas as a boy with piercing eyes stared at the water, looking at his reflection. His eyes widened when he say a brown headed in the reflection, quickly he turned around, eyes meeting the boys

" Who are you!? " The boy with piercing eye, 7 year old Akaashi Keiji spoke, fear laced in his voice.

A small boy with brown eyes and brown hair didn't say anything, he just stared, admiring the beauty of the younger boy.

" You're really pretty... " The boy, Bokuto Kotaro said, a small and obvious blush on his cheek.

" T..Thanks... "

Kuroo lays on the table. Kenma right by his side as Bokuto, Akaashi and a certain blonde hair witch comes in.

" My name is Yachi Hitoka. I specialize in supernatural pregnancies. " she explained.

" Lift up your shirt for me, Kuroo. " She asked as Kuroo obliged, lifting his red shirt up, exposing his muscular abs and lean stomach.

Kenma blushed staring at them and Kuroo noticed.

" Kynma~~ am I hot? " He asked, smirking.

Kenma shakes his head and smacks Kuroo.

Yachi laughs, placing gel on Kuroo's stomach and rubbing a bit of it.

" So, I performed a spell which allowed Kuroo to obtain a womb. I need to check if it worked and if it did, today I can do a transformation spell. " Yachi said, moving the wand on Kuroo's stomach.

Kenma, Akaashi and Bokuto looked nervous, however Yachi just smiled.

" It worked. Now I can do it. "

Kuroo was laying in him and Kenma's bed, legs up on the board as Kenma was rinsing his face.

" The hell are you doing? " Sakusa asked as he walked into the room.

" Trying to get pregnant. " Kuroo blankly said and Sakusa raised an eyebrow.

Kenma came out of the bathroom.

" Don't tell me, Kuroo, did you even tell Sakusa? " Kenma angrily questioned.

" Oops, sorry kitten. Well, I'm going to have Bokuaka's baby! " Kuroo said, smirking.

" Uh..Bokuaka? " Sakusa questioned and Kenma sighed

" Bokuto and Akaashi's baby. "

Atsumu was tidying up the house, when Fukumoto came up to him.

He sat on the counter, ice cream bucket in his hand with a spoon in his other.

" Hello, Kumo. " Atsumu greeted as he scrubbed the floor.

Kita was taking a much needed break with Katsu, after the loss of his lover a break was needed.

" Hey Uncle Atsu, I'm bored~ " Kumo groaned.

Atsumu threw a rag at him, gesturing towards the floor as Kumo sighed, getting on the ground and cleaning.

The sun glistened on Akaashi skin and to Kotaro, it made him look like a true angel.

" Keiji! " a young girl with ginger hair screamed.

" Setsuna, what are you doing here? " Keiji questioned and she hugged him.

" I'm sorry, I have to leave. Mother is arranging my marriage, she's arranging yours as well! " Setsuna said, terror on her face.