Chapter Nineteen: three years timeskip

Eight long and heinous months have passed. Atsumu was dead, he felt dead.

So when Yves married him he knew didn't know what to do, what to feel.

But when Yves wanted sex for the first time Atsumu grabbed a metal bar and marked the initials ' S . K '

So every time he did that, every time he placed his body on Atsumu's now frail figure due to the lack of food, he would see who Atsumu really belongs too.

Sakusa worked every single day to find his lover. Every night he would visit the bar to drown his sorrows in cheap whiskey.

Recently the twins started talking.

" Awe! They're already babbling!! " Kenma said, holding a chubby Kurome.

He turned around and quickly gave her to Sakusa.

" H-Huh— "

He looked at her face, chubby. Her golden eyes staring at his face.

" O-Omi! " She said, bouncing in his lap.

He gasped, staring at her.

He needed to find his lover back or he'll go insane—not like he already has.

Kuroo bought a house for him and Kenma. Akaashi and Bokuto live there as well.

Setsuna and Kurome refer to Kuroo as papa, Akaashi as daddy bokuto as pa and Kenma as kenken.

Despite being only around 9 months they are very good at babbling their demands.

Kenma just put the girls to bed, walking into his and his lovers room.

Bokuto and Kuroo were playing on the xbox ( which Kenma hated. He likes PlayStation better ) and Akaashi was on the bed, reading.

Kenma got under the covers, placing the baby monitor on the bed stand.

He snuggled with Akaashi who smiled and did the same. Little did he know, this loving relationship would end shortly..

At 36 weeks Atsumu went into stress induced labor, he sobbed as Yves did nothing for him.

The heretic begged Yves to call someone, however he didn't. He just stood and drank tea as his husband was sobbing on the ground.

When he saw blood he got panicked and finally called someone, bringing Atsumu to a hospital.

Atsumu screamed in pain as he felt his insides twisting.

At 2:06 am on December 21 he gave birth to a little healthy baby boy.

His black hair was already curly and long and his honey eyes were smooth and delicate.

Atsumu cried as he pushed his son out, happy that he has reminders of him.

Yves stared at the child, in only what Atsumu could describe as jealousy.

He decided to name that child. Yves forbade him from giving the child Sakusa's last name.

Atsumu didn't care.

He named his son Sakusa Naoyuki. His pride and joy.

As the months went on Yves tried on multiple occasions to get Atsumu pregnant, every time Atsumu did get pregnant Yves's rage would show from one small little thing, causing him to beat Atsumu, thus, loosing the baby.

It's been 3 years now.

Everything has gone to shit.