Chapter Eight: Supernaturals shouldn't host balls with mortals in them.

" I loved you till the moon dies. "

Kita smiled.

" I loved you till the sun dies..."

♡❀˖⁺. no one's POV ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Atsumu ate his breakfast, staring at the butler who just walked into the room.

" Kiyoomi Sama. " the man greets as Kiyoomi hums in acknowledgement to the man's existence.

The butler looked nervous but spoke.

" I have distributed the letters for the ball. " he says, handing Kiyoomi a letter.

Atsumu watches Kiyoomi glance through the letter, eyes glancing across every corner, every letter and every color

Sakusa nods and hands the letter back, to the butler who scurries away, a blushing mess.

Atsumu rolled his eyes. He hated when people flirted with his husband.

Woah, my husband? He thought, a blush creeping behind his neck.

Sakusa notices this and carefully ran his fingers slowly down atsumu's back, causing goose bumps to form on Atsumu.

Kiyoomi gave him a look before turning away, acting like he didn't know what he was doing.

Just then Kita walked in, Katsu on his hip as he happily talked to her.

Akaashi got up and Kita gave her to him.

" Hey, honey.. " Akaashi greeted. Something in Akaashi's eyes were loving. Atsumu had a feeling Akaashi wanted to be a father so bad. It was shown by the way he looked at Katsu.

Kita bowed to Kiyoomi who removed his slender fingers away from Atsumu's back to get up.

He simply patted Kita's head and smiled.

" So, Kiyoomi Sama.. can Aran come to the ball? We're getting a babysitter tonight and we wanted to go out. I mentioned the ball and— " Sakusa stopped Kita and nodded his head, Atsumu watched Kira's face light up as he smiled.

Atsumu felt sick and ran to the bathroom, throwing up his guts. Sakusa wanted to follow but Kenma quickly did.

Oikawa didn't know what was wrong with Iwaizumi. He's been sick for a few days but this is the first time he's thrown up.

Strange? Isn't it.

Oikawa heard the bathroom toilet flush, followed by a sound of an electric toothbrush on teeth.

He sat on the bed as Iwaizumi came out.

" I bet this is because I'm a girl. " he mumbled, crossing his arms.

" the ball? " Oikawa said, looking up at a witch.

The witch nodded her head and turned to look at Iwaizumi.