Yes da.. I'm free.. why?

My parents went to their native da, I'm home alone and I wanted to go to this new pub which opened recently.. and we can catch one or two girls for today? Is that okay for you?

I'm in.. I'll come at seven pm...

Ok da. Bye.. I'll come and pick up you..

Bye..

He went to his room to sleep after informing his parents..

Devaraj, Soundarya I wanted to talk about something important to you both... Come lets go to my room.. he called them and they three went to his room and Shiva thatha closed the door and went to his wardrobe and took the letter his friend sent and gave that to them..

They both started to read that and widened their eyes when they read that his son and daughter in law died in an accident and Meenakshi is left in this world with nobody to take care..

They all lived in the same town before Shiva thatha decided to start a business in Chennai..

They thought that all are living healthily and happily with Meenakshi... But don't even heard about this.. and even they received this letter after six months of the demise of Ganeshan..

Appa!!! Did my friend passed away in accident? How come we didn't knew about this paa? Not even a hint.. how cruel we are.. we didn't cared about that baby Meena appa.. I'm feeling like a shit.. Devaraj cried..

We thought that they are living in the same town.. and moreover in your busy schedule you didn't had time to contact them.. please don't talk like that.. we will do something.. even I am thinking that we just, like ignored them... Soundarya said and thought about the baby and how she is surviving in this cruel world..

Mama.. where is she now? Where is Meena? How can we see her? She asked..

He gave another paper to them and they opened and started to read this also..

Did he just gave the child to a temple priest and asked him to raise her? How? Why? Uuurrrgggggghhhhhh... Devaraj stuck with words...

See... I wanted to tell you one thing... Shiva thatha said..

Tell appa.. tell mama.. they said..

I promised Ganeshan that I will marry Meenakshi to Rudra when he is ready to marry.. I wanted to ask her hands to that priest for our Rudra.. what is your opinion?

It's very good mama, marrying Meena to Rudra will lead to Meena have a good and happy life, and we know how Rudra is, so he will definitely take care of her.. and we can give her a life she deserved all this while.. I'm okay with this.. Soundarya said and looked at devaraj..

What about you? Shiva asked..

I'm really, really very happy in this arrangement.. but do you both think that Rudra will accept for this marriage... What will happen if he straight away denies this..

I'll talk with him and make him to accept for the proposal.. If you are okay with this I'll continue this, and I'll talk with him.. Shiva thatha said...

We are ok paa..

See.. Meenakshi didn't even completed her primary education, and she raised by a priest who lives in a nearby village where we once lived..

We know appa.. education doesn't matters if she is a good girl by heart and she is all we need.. we will make her study and can do whatever she wishes.. it's not at all a barrier paa.. Devaraj said..

Okay... He nodded his head...

And I don't want you both to change your decision or perspective about her after I talk with Rudra... This may lead Meena to suffer.

Sure mama... We are hundred percent sure about this paa. We will bring her to this house as our daughter in law by hook or crook..

Ok then we will see what he is going to decide...

Amma... Rudra shouted while descending the stairs...

I'm in living room kanna..

Amma... I'm going out with Vijay.. I'll have dinner with him... please don't wait for me.. I'll be late.. he informed her..

Oh!! Ok ok... And one thing Surya went to Malaysia for his work, he started yesterday morning.. he will be there for few weeks.. he told me to inform you...

Oh!! I was about to go to his house before going out.. ok mom, then I'll see you tomorrow.. bye.. please inform thatha and appa..

Surya is his neighbour and childhood friend..

Sure.. and kanna?

Haan amma..

Please don't get drunk.. try to be in your limits..

I'll maa...bye.. he hugged her and wore his mask and tied a kerchief around his head and started to walk to the gate.. Vijay is waiting for him there with his car.. he opened the passenger side door and sat inside..

Hi da.. Vijay greeted him..

Hi..

Your match and last six was awesome da.. proud of you man... He said and hugged him..

Thanks da.. please go fast.. I just want to went out my frustrations so badly... Rudra said and he chuckled and drove to the pub.. as Vijay is also a business man, he booked a separate VIP room for them.. they directly went there and had few drinks..

Then they went outside and stood on the rail and watched the people in the pub..

Two girls came to them and started seducing them.. they both selected each girl and took them to seperate room to spend the night with them..

After few hours, they left from there and Vijay called his driver to pick them up, and on the way they dropped Rudra in his house..

He went inside his house silently and climbed the stairs quickly.. as he is a cricketer, Rudra is always very conscious in his food diet and drinking habits.. he will consume very low level of alcohol, that too once in a blue moon...

He went and changed his dress and slept without a worry... without knowing that his family is going to drop a bomb on his head tomorrow.