41⚜️ Evil Eye

Damion's POV

There I was, seated in the office tapping my pen away. I was so deep in my thoughts when something hit me.

"No fuckin way!!"

"Richardson!" I hissed out loud.

I saw my secretary through the glass looking at me with a questionable look on her face.

That piece of shit, he really thought I was that dumb to not figure it out, I said to myself.

I need a glass of water. I got up a went to the mini fridge in my office and got out a bottle of water, drinking it while trying to cool down.

I got out my phone and finally decided to call the asshole, since when are you so edgy Damion, I thought, well as long as it's about Cas, I'm gonna be like this. Oh, the things I would do for that girl, you wouldn't even believe it.

With not even two good rings and he answer.

"Hello Mr. Pryce. To what do I owe such an early morning call?" He said.

Even the sound of his crappy ass voice pisses me off.

"We need to talk." I said irritated.

"Well you're technically talking already, so what is it u need? Is it money? Is you're business crashing?" He questioned.

Remind me to give him one across the face the next we meet.

"Listen to me carefully if my business was crashing I'd rather let it crash than ask you for help, by the tone of my voice Richardson I'm sure you already know why the fuck I'm calling." I said, and so there was silence.

"You're her father aren't you." I said in more of a statement rather than a question.

"What are you talking about? Who's father, I have no unwanted children laying around." He said laughing. That's it I'm definitely gonna put him in an hospital.

"Don't play dumb with me." I said.

"I do see the slight resemblance, noticed I said slight?" I finished.

"I am handsome, aren't I? Yes Cassidy is from my sperm." He said with a heavy laughter.

This ediot.

"Don't flatter yourself, good thing she got all her moms looks." I counteracted.

"So does she already know, or are you gonna tell her that this wealthy, handsome man is her father?" He asked.

"The one disowned having a child naaa you're going to tell her at least be man enough for once in your life, I've arranged lunch later for you to do so." I stated.

"Oh, and one more thing, you can't reach my level of wealth. It's like you forgot who's business is topping the charts or do you need me to buy out your company. You can't use money to win over Cas get that straight up your brain." I said this time without swearing.

"Yea yea whatever, when?" He said.

"I've already texted you the location so you better be there at 6. Lastly I'm only doing this because of Cassidy sake, so there better not be any game playings!" I said hanging up in his ears smirking.

The things now do for love I thought.

"Count yourself very lucky Cassidy." I said out loud.

I decided to call her to see if she has awoken.

"Hello" She said in her little sleepy voice.

"Hello princess, just checking in on you." I said.

"You left for work without waking me." She said.

"I always let you sleep in nothing new." I replied.

"Oh shoot Deb's here today isn't she?" Asked Cas.

"Yes I there something wrong?" I questioned.

"No not really you left me here to face the embarrassment all by myself. How do I act normal?" She asked.

I had a huge smile on my face the whole time.

"Cassidy chill, she probably doesn't even remember seeing you butt ass naked ontop of your dad." I said waiting for her to freak out.

To my luck there was no answer so I added, "she goodly thought you were raping me in my sleep."

"WHAT!" She yelled through the phone nearly bursting my ear drum.

"I'm just kidding baby, Deb is my most trusted employee who knew we chemistry before we even went physical, she is that good at reading people. Now go eat breakfast before you starve my baby, I told her to make you something special." I said.

She chuckled a bit.

"Okay." She answered.

.....
Later that day.

Cassidy's POV

I sat on the lawn chilling with Deb after she was done doing her duties talking about random things laughing away, until she decided to head home.

I was totally overreacting the whole situation earlier Deb has never made me feel uncomfortable not once she's understanding and is like a mother figure to me. I must say she is quite childish for her age though but that's ok we all should be like her more often.

But let me not forget she did joke about me and Damion's relationship which even made me laugh, but her lips are sealed.

I went back inside and waited for Damion to come home.

As soon as I saw his car pulled up I went to greet him at the door, grabbing him by the tie to place a kiss on his lips.

"Well hello to you too, someone's in a good mood." He said picking me up bridal style.

Not me thinking he was gonna give me round one, when he just placed me on the couch all of a sudden, grabbed a bottle of gin and turned it to his head.

"We're going out, be ready by 5:30." He said putting down the bottle while heading off to his room, not without turning on the stairway to just look on me blankly before walking off. His eyes were filled with rage.

I was in a WTF phase in my head.

I don't know what to call Damion's mood all I know is he's bipolar as f*ck. It's like everything could be going great then there goes his "I don't give to shits attitude." Is there something going on with him that he doesn't wanna talk about?

Is he mad at me?

I left that's question hanging in my head.

Maybe he had a bad day at work today. But I'm his, he could talk to me about it right, I thought.

I got up from the couch and went to get ready by 5:30 doing as was told not wanting to get on his bad side.

All I know is I Cassidy did nothing wrong this time.

****
*******