25⚜ Oh No

There I was still on his bed waiting for him to say something rude to me.

I was about to apologise to him but decided against it, he was laying on his side just giving me an evil stare, if his stare could kill I would probably be six feet under ground ages ago.

"Get out." He said calmly.

It's not the first am hearing that line from him, so I decided to be stubborn and pretend as if I didn't hear him.

"Or else what, are you gonna kick me out?" I questioned in hopes he doesn't say yes, I'm bit of a scaredy cat kinda girl you see I'm always saying or doing things and isn't really prepared for the end results.

He just got up off the bed and before I know it he was standing at my side of the bed.

"No I'm just gonna drag you out." He simply said yanking me by the arm out of his room.

I was now outside his room door.

"Damion please I didn't mean it let me in." I said.

"First of all it's dad for you, and secondly bye." He said slamming the door in my face.

Damn he's rude I mumbled before taking my leave to my bedroom.

I hopped on my bed but it doesn't feel comfortable again not like Damion's own. After an hour or so I lost hope of sleeping, it's just not working, I've tried the breathing technique and tried relaxing but nope I failed to fall asleep.

Something pop up in my brain, so I got out my phone and immediately got into my camera. I stripped my lower half naked opening my legs for a picture. I sent it to Damion with the caption "I'm posting this soon."

Less than a minute after sending that picture to him I saw my room door hanging on for dear life, the only thing that was left was a scew I think from my view.

"Bloody hell you aren't, give it." He stated marching over to my bed.

I handed him the phone so fast. I'm done messing with him for tonight, he looks like he's fed up with me, but on a real note all I want from him is attention but am barely getting it at this point.

"Cassidy if you ever in history make a picture or video of you being naked ever and I mean ever get out on the internet I swear to god, you won't be able to tell the tale." He said before walking out with my phone not before turning to say something.

"I was going to close the door but then I remembered you no longer have a door." He said before walking away.

I'm not going to piss him off again for tonight I haven't planned my funeral yet.

How does he sleep at night knowing he pisses alot of people off on a daily basis.

I went straight to bed with alot on my mind.

...............................................

In the morning I woke up super early just to make Damion some breakfast before he head to work.

There I was in the kitchen trying to finish up his special dish when I felt his presence.

"Morning dad!" I greeted him.

"Morning Cassidy." He answered dryly.

"I'm making you breakfast." I said.

"No need, my assistant already ordered my breakfast." He replied walking out the house.

I was quite disappointed at this moment.

I followed behind him, because I'm not pleased he could have still took what I made.