34⚜ I Don't Know

"Wake up!" Said Damion slightly caressing my hair.

I slowly opened my eyes, now remembering that we are currently on one of Damion's jet. I was laying in his lap like a toddler all curled up.

"Hey." I said now getting into a sitting position.

"You've been sleeping for like two hours that's enough rest for you I think." He said.

"Wow Damion you call two hours long?" I asked feeling an unpleasant taste coming up in my mouth.

I rushed out of Damion's lap and made my way to the bathroom closing the door behind me not wanting him to come inside because I think something is definitely wrong with me.

I vomitted the life out of my body, feeling all weak.

I cleaned up my mouth and the mess I made then walked out and got in the seat beside Damion.

"What happened, do you need me to take you to a hospital once we land?" He questioned.

"No." I blurted out not yet ready for what I might hear hopefully it's not what i'm thinking.

"I'm okay, it's just because of the flight." I said.

He nodded his head in understanding.

For the rest of the journey it was quite awkward, he was staring at me as if he knew something while I tried not to look directly at him.

We arrived at our destination got into the penthouse, the place was clean as a whistle and fresh groceries were already there for us. We started unpacking our stuffs then all of a sudden he grabbed me from behind and spung me around to face him.

"Is there something that you're not telling me? No let me rephrase that you are hiding something from me what is it?" He asked.

"Nope why'd you think that?" I questioned, my face must be getting red from lying.

"Mrs. Pryce are you pregnant?" He asked dimming his eyes at me.

Mrs. Pryce I like the sound of that, I wish I could be Mrs. Pryce but I know that will never be.

Oh he's staring at me waiting for an answer, but I didn't even know what to say I don't for sure if I am and will he want a baby?

"Nope." I replied.

"You really believe I don't know your pregnant. You've been sick like every day, eating and sleeping alot, plus you've gained a little weight." He said smiling.

"I think so, but I don't know for sure, but if I am what do i do with it?" I asked him.

"Why do you ask questions like that we keeping it ofcourse." He answered.

"Finally I get to have a kid." He said.

"You had me didn't you." I said making a puppy face.

"Oh sshhhh Cas you know what I mean, I'll buy two test tomorrow for you to check." He said giving me a wide grin.

"When's the last time you saw your period?" Damion asked.

"I don't remember, bloody Mary comes whenever she feels like." I answered honestly it's irregular.

I heard a notification on my phone to which I ignored.

He leaned in and pulled me into a hug kissing me, but not holding me close enough.

"What you afraid that you'll crush the baby." I joked.

"I love you." he said blushing at what I said.

We finally finished unpacking.

"Let's go test the shower." He said winking at me walking inside the the bathroom.