14⚜ Poisonous Potion

When did I start loving this man that I once hated so much. Now I can't go back to really hating him i would just be fooling myself to be honest.

Everytime I get close to him I start to malfunction. He has this effect on me that no one else has.

Sometimes I get the thought that being a good girl isn't going to get me nowhere because guys be loving everything your not. Just like Damion I think he likes bad girls like Emily and Amelia who walks and sleep with every guy on the planet and does everything he says but he doesn't think of me as that type.

Let me tell you I can be bad for him if he just let me. This man will be the death of me someday gosh he's making my life so miserable.

What more can I do for him to see me in that way.

_______

So today I've reached home from school and we haven't really exchanged words other than the usuals, it's as if nothing happened between us and he's gone back to being a stranger.

I needed him, I needed to feel his lips on mine. What he did the other day I needed more of that it's all I've been thinking about from this morning, he sure has good tongue I said lost in my thoughts.

I saw deb cooking food so I asked how long will it take because I was heading out to the store I had something in mind, she said about the next thirty minutes so I just called a taxi didnt want to bother Milton he needs his rest too.

As I got to the store I went straight to the cashier.

"Where I can get ahhhhhh something that can get someone super horny like a drink or pill." I asked her.

"At the back shelf." she said.

I grabbed a dozen just in case and paid the cashier thanking her.

"Miss those pills are very strong so please use with caution." Said the cashier.

"Ook will do." I said with an evil smile walking out the door.

Oh you see these that I bought there not for me, let's see how well Damion is at resisting his sexual urges I mumbled walking out the store.

As soon as I reached home I saw dad already seated at the dinner table waiting for deb to start serving, I walked over to the kitchen.

"Oh Deb I'll finish sharing you may take your rest now, your husband's probably waiting for you to come home." I said smiling with her.

"Ok thank you miss Cas." She said as I watched her leave.

I went over to the drinks and slipped two pills into his drink and waited for them to dissolve as they are easily dissolvable. Then some voice inside my head said put two more, then the other voice said put four then I was out adding until I was out of supplies.

Please work please work. I am now laying out our foods and drinks out.

Dad was eating and drinking. I was there wondering how is it not working and I put so many. I'm starting to get real sad now I wasted my money on garbage. I'll just go to my room now I thought getting up, just as I am walking past my dad I felt him holding onto my hand rubbing it up and down.

"I don't feel too well." He said.

So I took the time to look at him, his eyes were all red, he was sweating he seems like someone with a bad flu and as I looked further down I was it.

His manhood was hard as a iron I don't even know how to describe it really.

"It hurts Cas it hurts." He said pointing at it now with tears in his eyes.