Chapter 8: Imagination

The boys decided to get some snacks after exercising in the game. Kyle was drinking chocolate milk in a small box while both Patrick and Isaac were drinking Sprite and Coke. Patrick opened his mouth to finish saying what he wanted to say earlier, before Kyle fell off his treadmill.

Patrick: So to tell you guys my secret...I like someone.

Patrick: Her name is Matilda. She's the reason why I fought with that idiot at the ice cream parlor the other day.

Isaac: Oh, Matilda? Who is she?

Patrick: She's the new girl who shares Physics 2 and French class with me.

Patrick: I gave her my umbrella when it was raining outside afterwards.

Kyle: Ask her for her number the next time you talk to her.

Kyle: If you like someone, you do everything you can to keep them close to you.

Kyle: Don't give up if you're serious about her, Patrick. Better confess early to her before another guy gets her.

Patrick: No problem. I'll ask her out like you asked your girl Amira out.

Patrick: On the inside. Matilda sounds like a challenge, but I like it. I like when girls play hard to get.

The boys went back home when the sky was growing dark. Aunt Elisa was a bit concerned about the number of rooms they have in this house and wasn't so sure if Patrick and Erica would be okay with sleeping in them.

Aunt Elisa: I'm sorry, everyone. We only have 2 bedrooms and there's 4 of us.

Aunt Elisa: I'm not sure if any of you would like to share beds together. It might be a little uncomfortable.

Aunt Elisa: Sometimes, I wish I live in a decent, bigger house so there's more room for space and fun time.

Kyle: Don't say that, mom. I can share my bed with Patrick.

Patrick: Yeah, I don't have a problem either.

Patrick: Besides, two people sleeping together isn't so bad, if one of them sleeps with one eye open.

Erica: I don't mind sleeping with you, Aunty. Your bed feels really cozy.

Aunt Elisa: Omg, how did I get such a lovely family? I'm blessed to have all of you.

Aunt Elisa: You always support me during the hardest times of my life.

Aunt Elisa: I wouldn't know how to support myself, if it weren't for you all.

Once the boys were in Kyle's room, Kyle slept almost immediately after putting on small black pants and a plain gray shirt. However, for some reason, Patrick couldn't sleep. He was too busy reading this sweet innocent romance story that a user named Mystic Serenity updated just a few hours ago.

Patrick: He thought to himself. This author writes really nice stories. I like how she uses exquisite words in each chapter.

Patrick: On the inside. It's not too long or too short, which is a bonus...

Patrick: On the inside. She sounds like a hopeless romantic. Mystic Serenity? That's a very cool user...

Patrick: On the inside. Should I comment? I want her to know how amazing she is.

While Matilda was on her laptop watching educational videos on Youtube, she suddenly got a notification from her phone about Wattpad. It was a new comment made on her recent chapter in her story Heart That Whispers. The comment from Patrick said, "I'm so pumped by what you wrote. I have to say I'm kinda like the main guy. XD" with a smiley face and a heart emoji.