Chapter 52: Niwashi King

//----------//----------//----------//----------//

Sen: "So, what This Yaoyarozu girl said to Big Sis Kendo is true, Joestar did lose many of His quirks but She never mentioned Him gaining these new set of Powers!" *Standing before the large blast doors leading to The new battlefield as The previous one was destroyed by Manga, Itsuka, and Gojo in Their last battle. The group were going over Their situation*

Juzo: "Regardless, The rules have been changed regarding the. The vigilantes were to be released if The matches get drawn out to the halfway point then They'll be released, if either team managed to capture the opposing team before that time limit then They won't be unleashed on Us!"

Sen: "Then, What do We do?" *Each of Them looked to each other for any plans since Their original plans were thrown out the window seeing Gojo wrought havoc on Itsuka's team*

Juzo: "We strike fast!" *The team looks at Him to finish His plan, letting Him cook* "If I could find the right place and opportunity, I could capture all of Them in one strike!" *His teams eyes lighten and were eager to hear the rest* "Pony, if You could perch Yourself in high ground then You could rain down fire support, Sen You could cause havoc by destroying walkways and topple to keep Them away from Pony and Us! TetsuTetsu, You come with Me as My bodyguard! Sen will act as Pony's Bodyguard to keep Iida away from Her!"

TetsuTetsu: "Good Plan Bro!!" *The rest of the group couldn't find a fault in Juzo's plan and complimented Him*

Sen: "Just like His quirk, He's a flexible thinker and can work around any teammate given to Him to boost Them to Their highest potential!" *Pony agreed and sang Juzo's praise alongside TetsuTetsu*

Vlad-King: "Begin!!"

-The opening fight went incredibly well for Juzo's team with His flexible plan working wonders as even when Todoroki unleashed a wall of ice, It only meant that Juzo had more mass for Him to use against Them, Pony used Her horns to keep Shoji occupied while Juzo toppled many walls and pipes hampering Iida's movement until the softened ice finally consumed half His body

-Todoroki retaliated by creating more ice but TetsuTetsu just punched through all of it to reach Shoto, But as expected of the chaos. Each member from each time went Their own separate ways, Sen dueled with Ojiro, TetsuTetsu kept on pressuring Todoroki into Close Quarters combat, Pony kept to the sidelines while Shoji was no where to be seen

Iida: 'Just a few more minutes before 'He' would be released!' *Seeing as Juzo escaped His grasp, He went to help Ojiro with Kaibara and His drill body* 'We must finish this fight! and judging from how aggressive 1-B are, They must have planned to finish this fight before Joestar arrives!'

-Nearing the middle point of the match, Todoroki finally unleashed His flames but TetsuTetsu's resilience and tenacity carried Him through and muscled through Him, Pony's running from Shoji while Juzo's hit in the head witha Mach 1 Boosted kick from Iida

Iida: "Team!" *He shouted over to His comms* "I have apprehended Juzo! Returning to base-" *He stepped on a viscous white substance* "What the?!" *He looked around the hallway He ran across and noticed the entire floor, walls, and ceiling covered in a layer of white slime* '... It's very thick!' *Some of the slime dripped down from the ceiling and clung to His armour* '... No... NO!!!'

-Realizing what was happening, He tried to shout out to His team that 'He' has arrived but the second His tried to activate His comms, He noticed He was in His civilian clothes and that Honenuki was no longer in His arms

Iida: 'I remember seeing this back at The Mock Hero and Villain training?! Gojo trapped Kirishima with this!!' *Realizing that by now, He must have been asleep He could do nothing but just wait there until the slime dried off and He woke up*