Chapter 43: The Rescue

_________________________________

Shinso: "Yaoyarozu, We need to leave now! The heroes above got Our backs, Toga follow and protect Us!" *The mind controlled Girl could only nod as She went up the stairs first followed by Momo and Shinso carrying the unconscious Gojo up said stairs, His arms and legs being mostly healed up by The last of GER's power*

Shigaraki: "Do something!! Mahito, Get Your High-Ends up and running as fast as possible!!" *He slammed His fist into the chair, Shinso and Momo stopped Their walking to not attract His attention but the mentally abscent Toga continue up which allerted Shigaraki to turn around, Seeing the two hero's heads pop out* "You! How did You escape!"

Shinso: 'Shit!' *Shigaraki ran towards Them, Hands out and ready to disintegrate* "Stop there!!-" *Hanami and Panda burst from the walls and started wrestling and murdering each other inside The cabin*

Panda: "RUN!!!" *Panda was in Armadillo Form so He could withstand Hanami's iron jabs and punches. Shinso and Momo saw Their chance and fled under the cover of Panda with Toga following Behind*

-It had been three days since Momo had seen sunlight so She cringed away when The natural light invaded Her eyes, When She could finally see. She saw a Man in a white coat fighting off four villains on His own which were Dabi, Twice and a Clone and lastly, Jogo. While The girl She recognized back at The License Event fought off Dagon with one other white haired teen

Shinso: "Don't worry about Them, Their the strongest bunch You will see. Let's get You two to safety!!-" *A weird fleshy butterfly flew past His vision, In an instant. That 'butterfly' grew and grew into Mahito, He tried to bring His hands out to horribly mutate The two Heroes but Momo was quick to respond, Growing multiple bullets from the side Her arm and fired it off*

Mahito: "Ouchie! That hurt~" *He feigned pain as He just mutated His arm to heal back, At the same time. Shigaraki managed to get around Panda and reach Them again*

Shinso: "Shield!!" *Toga sprang into action and tackled Shigaraki to the ground, Not wanting to kill another powerful and important asset, Shigaraki tried to wrestle The surprisingly muscular and strong girl off of Him without using His quirk* "Make a Shield!"

-Momo quickly made a shield as Shinso threw four Smoke Bombs at Mahito, Making a spark. The Heroes hid behind the shield and waited out the massive Explosion. The smoke offered Them protection and continued to run even with Gojo's weight added to Them

Shigaraki: "MAHITO!! KNOCK THIS GIRL OUT!!" *Mahito walked out of The smoke with half of His body burnt off, showing bone and muscle* 'Disgusting' *Mahito reached a hand out and tapped The nape of Her neck, Toga quickly fell to sleep* "AFTER THEM!!"

_________________________________

Dabi: 'HOW CAN FIGHTING ONE PERSON BE THIS DIFFICULT!!' *Camera cuts to Nanami fighting off four people, He had just sliced off Clone Twice's head by hitting the 5-Ratio of His nape with His wrapped Sword, quickly acknowledging the threat The hired Hero poses, They opted to use Their fire at a distance*

Toge: "Burn out!!" *As quickly as Jogo and Dabi sparked Their flames, Toge snuffed it out. Basically rendering The two Pyromancers quirkless. Using this window, Nanami rushed in and incapacitated Dabi by hitting the 7-Ratio of one of His ribs which knocked out The fire bender*

-Twice changed His focus from Nanami to Toge, With The teen distracted. Jogo felt His power come back as He tried to punch a hole through Nanami's stomach but a giant tidal wave crashed into the group