Chapter 11: Running Man

_________________________________

Present-Mic: "BEGIN!!!" *The sirens wailed, Fireworks popping off into the sky. Audience cheering, legs raising off from the ground, The first challenge has now started*

Gojo: 'Don't disappoint Me now!!' *As the run started, Todoroki Immediately took no time Screwing over everybody else. Todoroki had blasted the floor with ice, causing anyone near Him to be frozen stuck on the ground*

-Many of the students at the front and middle of the crowd had been immobilized by the ice and thus, Todoroki single handedly handicapped more than half of the competition already but Many from 1-A and 1-B were ready for This

Kirishima: "You'll have to try harder than that!!" *Kirishima leapt from the crowd and started running like the wind, managing to barely avoid Todoroki's ice*

Bakugo: "WE WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY THAT EASY, TWO FACE!!!" *Bakugo blasted through the air, having little to no regard for Who get's hit with His explosion's back blast*

-In fact, many of 1-A actually managed to dodge Todoroki's attack. Yaoyarozu using a pole from Her quirk, Aoyama using his naval laser, Mina melting the ice with Her Acid, Shinso using meat shields

Todoroki: "Well obviously some of You in My class were going to make it past, but I didn't expect this much of You to pass" *He ignored His classmates and kept running but sooner or later, His classmates would catch up. Specifically Midoriya and Mineta right behind Him*

Mineta: "I ain't buying Your stupid double-bluff Todoroki!!" *He started to pick some Balls from His head* "Now, Why don't yah eat this!! KILLER MOVE "GRAPE- Aacckkk!!!" "Mineta's super 'scary' attack was stopped when a large robotic hand bitch slapped Mineta into the ground*

_________________________________

Midoriya: "Woah!! Mineta!!"

???: "Multiple Hostiles Detected" *A large robotic giant that towered over the tracks, slowly marched itself to The oncoming students with it's threatening red glare*

BloodLust - MHAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara