Chapter 1: Gojo The Invader

_________________________________

-It was now The second day of school for The class of 1-A

- was really nerve racking. After what Aizawa had pulled on Them all during the Quirk Apprehension Test. They all saw Their lives, Futures, and careers flash before Their eyes at the mention of Their sensei kicking Them out if They don't meet His expectations. But so far, Aizawa-Sensei had yet to make an appearance at His homeroom

-While the rest of The class chatted with each other. Nezu had called all of the teachers into The Meeting Room Where Nezu continued to explain to The Teachers of another enrolling student into 1-A. And naturally, This raised a few concerned reactions out of a few teachers

Yamada: "YOO SHOTA!!, YOU HAd any idea this was happening?!" *He was screaming Every time He talked and This always drove Aizawa insane. So Aizawa had cancelled His quirk while He was talking midway*

Aizawa: "Yes, Yes, I have known of this. I was with Nezu when He met this character. Now shut the hell up and don't use Your quirk when Your Talking"

Yamada: "HOW ABOUT YOU NEMURI, HAVe You known of this as well" *He screamed once again, ignoring The Hobo Teacher's harsh glare*

Nemuri: "Why Yes! My sweet little nephew is finally going to do something good in His life instead of Snorting Coffee Powder" *She said with Her voice clearly happy and excited*

... ... ...

-There was a brief moment of silence, Many of the teachers stared at Her in disbelief. With Nezu sipping tea while Aizawa face palmed

Nemuri: "Oops"

Everyone: "Nephew!?" *They all scream together, asking Her many questions about this nephew of Her. Like Cementoss asking Aizawa is This boy is just like Nemuri*

Aizawa: "Please, if this school gets another Mini-Midnight... I would have already resigned"

Nemuri: 'You haven't even seen what I have made for Gojo's hero costume' *She sat in Her seat giggling evilly as darkness emanated from Her. But She stopped as Vlad-King rose a hand and asked Nezu*

Vlad-King: "But Principal Nezu, The Entrance-Exams have already ended 7 weeks ago. If the public do somehow eventually find out that this student entered without taking The Written or physical exams then The Public wouldn't like that Nezu, especially those children who failed this year's Exams." *He does have a point there, not gonna argue*

Nezu: "While yes! The examinees of this year's Exam won't take the fact too well, Who's saying We can't just hide His entrance into U.A.? We could just keep our mouths silent"

Snipe: "Yes, if We keep this Boy's entry a secret. No ounce of trouble would even be stirring! But why Did You have to call all of Us into This meeting if He'll be joining Eraser-Head's class?

Nezu: "Ah That, I was actually just about to get to that part. So, due to His superior Intelligence. Yes even one that outclasses Mine, I concluded that He won't be needing to attend the subject classes, only Homeroom and The Heroics Class!!"

-As Nezu said 'Outclasses Mine' they immediately screamed in surprise. They all knew that Principal Nezu's I.Q and Intelligence can be compared to none. And now that they learned that someone had bested Him, it was a teen no less. They lost Their minds

Power-Loader: "B-But. Didn't You say just met Him a week ago at a cafe no less. How can We be sure He won't a potential danger to our Students! Yes He is a Joestar but w-we Can't just let Him in"

Nezu: "I can see Your concern Power-Loader. But Trust Me, I do not doubt My decision, Gojo is powerful and to answer the earlier question. Gojo is currently answering a 50 page answer sheet in the next room"